Digital Invoicing

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone provide suggestions on digital invoicing software or???
Thanks in advance.

Tracey-CNSA/GA

Do your own in Word.

Okay, I will try my hand at it.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are registered on Snapdocs you can add all of your orders on there in addition to orders you get on Snapdocs (for FREE) and create very nice invoices from there and email them directly to your customers. You can save them to your computer and or print them for your files. It also tracks your mileage and the shipment for you if you add all the order details. :slight_smile:

If you put non-SD companies on their site, they will solicit them and you will find that less $$ is offered you in most cases.

1 Like

Thanks for the information :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh okay. I was looking at a template from Quickbooks

Only 1% of my vendor require me to invoice them, 99% are auto invoice. Do make work for yourself, if it not needed.

To each his/her own.

1 Like

Also, Snapdocs does not count your manually added jobs in the number of signings you’ve performed. If you add a job and go to My Account and look at View Public Profile, you will see the difference in the number of jobs the public can see vs. the number on your dashboard.

I use Notary Gadget which tracks expenses, number of notarial acts, jobs and pay per company, etc. and provides an invoice that is automatically populated based on the signing information you’ve put in. Then all you have to do is click send and it will be emailed to the vendor. It also generates reports for you to print or email to your accountant/bookkeeper for tax purposes. It’s only $9.95/mo, $99.95/yr or $249.95/3 yrs. which is a business expense.

I also use notarygadget. Very easy set up. Keeps your signings on track. 20 signings free than a fee.
Snapdocs is really destroying the business don’t use them