Do you have to be super fast to get amrock signing

I really enjoy working with Amrock. Alot of my work comes from them and I do negotiate my fee if I have to travel. Payment comes like clockwork!

1 Like

What are ā€œeDocs?ā€ Iā€™ve seen that terminology on another website and Iā€™m guessing its a hybrid closing where the borrower has to e-sign loan docs in front of you? It then asked me how much I charge for it. Clueless.

1 Like

How do you complete a Refi in 15 minutes? I really need to know. At first, my average Refi took over an hour. Now, Iā€™m down to 30 minutes, but I still take an extra 5 to do QA. Total time with Borrower is down to 45 minutes.

1 Like

I just received an application and it couldnā€™t have come soon enough. I am diversifying my ā€œPartnerā€ portfolio and looking forward to a signing service that is responsive and pay fairly. If this is not that company, I will continue to move on. I am very excited though.

1 Like

I applied with Amrock and was accepted, but just a few days ago I received an email and a new fee sheet I must refill out with much lower amounts than I originally filled out. I am not happy about it as they are telling me the highest fee they pay out is $70 for assignments and my fees are too high and it does not include $20 print fees. Does that mean I would only get paid $70 regardless of page count? Anyone?

1 Like

It appears the answer is ā€œyesā€.
Soā€¦I guess this is why they want a signing agent to have 1 year experience or 500 signings so they can dictate and give lower feesšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

It would be $70 + print fee (regardless of page count or scanbacks). Itā€™s been discussed in another thread. That theyā€™ve been actively attempting to lower the fee scale, while trying to give the impression that itā€™s your idea. That youā€™ll get more opportunitiesā€¦Honestly, if Iā€™m going to get $90, I may as well take all the work I want from Signature Closers. Amrock pays faster, but in a lot of ways SC is more flexible.

3 Likes

Thank you, this information is so helpful.

Well, Amrock turned me town and told me to reapply after 1 year in the business.

$90, but when they call you (not the app) you can negotiate $125 or higher. Thatā€™s how I deal with them.

2 Likes

Been working with Amrock for years, and have had nothing but a positve working experience. Fees are always fare and competitive for my area.

1 Like

I have 100% too and I get the 200,300 400 rates because I will drive an hour to close those fast Quicken loans. Love Amrock. ! can make mt 6 figure income if I stay consistent but with this snow ā€¦I dunno

2 Likes

They do get snatched up quick but those (of us) with 100% rating get notified first.

2 Likes

I sent in a few schedule evert lower than that and they said I couldnā€™t go over $70 for a refi plus $25 for print

Guess it depends on where you are.

This happens to me with Signature Closers.

Edocs means you receive the docs electronically, via email or download.

Lately. Wasnā€™t always that way, seems like I used to have a few minutes to decide. Now assignments are instantly gone.

You must either be the shiznits in your area or have close to no competition lol Iā€™m just as demanding but donā€™t have much comp here. There are many notaries in my area but their lazy and will never be able to out work me. Basically Iā€™m a city kid in rural area Mid-West lol but I still do not charge the way you do. Long as I make no less than $40/hr and make at least $1 per mile for longer distances Iā€™m okay.

I also realize price of living in CO is double compared to where Iā€™m at so I completely understand your fees.

Iā€™m on the boarder of Ventura & Los Angeles counties of Ca. What county do you work in?