E-Mail "I need your services as a notary agent"

Has anyone else received this e-mail, sent “bcc” to heaven-only-knows HOW many of us?

I am literally ROFL that she sent it “bcc” but “a good friend of mine recommended you for me.”

I vote that everyone who receives this send back that our fees are $500 per loan. :joy:

Hello there, my name is Naomi Norman I am in need of a service of a notary agent and a good friend of mine recommended you for me.

I am presently on the verge of acquiring my first property and I am in need of a reliable notary agent with incredible opinion to help me to handle the loan closing process. I will like to know if you will be available to offer your service to me.

I will be very glad to hear back from you and also I will like to know how much your charge for your service.

Thank you for your time and attention as I will be waiting to hear back from you soon.

Kind Regards.
Naomi Norman

2 Likes

Scam - this email has been floating around for over a year - different names used in each one but basically the same wording…especially about the “I’m buying my first property”…

Mark as spam and delete - and don’t click on any links in it

I received the same email. Stay away!

“a reliable notary agent with incredible opinion,” eh? Well, let’s see…I’M reliable. And I’m certain that I have some INCREDIBLE opinions on certain topics. LOL.

1 Like

I keep getting an email from Emily Carter at Find Legal Pros. Is this company Legit?

I believe that they want you to pay for a membership. I get those too.

I’ve gotten so many under different names. I thought it was real first time I got it so I replied then I realized I was getting the same e-mail over and over again.

1 Like