Elite Notary delayed payments

I received a notice from Elite Notary stating that their bank account has been comprised and that my payment that is already over 60 days old will be further delayed. No promise of when payment will be made. Has anyone else expierenced this problem?

hadnt heard anything about this ty for sharing

Is this Elite Mobile Notary located in Houston, Texas?

Yes, this is what they told me: Due to bank fraud and our bank account being compromised, there has been a delay in notaries receiving payments. In the past, we were known for issuing payments in as little as two weeks. Please continue to be patient as we work to get this resolved and current. Bank of America is actively working with us to get everything resolved. All notaries will receive payment and we ensure no orders will be missed. There will just be a delay. We appreciate your patience and ensure you will receive payment. We are actively working and will get our payment time back to normal in due time. Thanks in advance.

Then I asked again and they responded: We are diligently working to get this resolved and payment issued as soon as possible.

That was on 12/3/2019

Yes, this is the same company for which I did a notary for in Tuesday before Thanksgiving The company which needed the notary was Ovation Tax Services. They had very specific instruction, that stated if you missed any instructions you would receive reduction in payment. They required scan back immediately. It was 6pm at night, I went straight home and scanned the documents (12 pages, 3 notarized documents and copy of the signers identification) and uploaded to SnapDocs. The next morning, Wednesday November 26th at 9:26am, I received a message asking if I had obtained a copy of ID. I messaged back “page 3 of the scanned documents is the identification”: the associate messaged back"thanks, found it" . I received a message at 6 pm asking for me to “drop off the documents” . I had already left town for the holidays, I came back home Friday night and on Saturday had the documents picked up from my location. On Monday, December 2nd at 1:09 pm I received a message" what day did I drop off the documents" I explained, as above, the associate stated “the client would not be happy but she would explain the situation”. I received the last message on Tuesday December 3rd starting " the client refuses to pay the invoice". I messaged back telling her “i had wait for her instructions to drop docs after the 9am message, but didn’t receive until after 6pm and I was on vacation”. I reminded her that the instructions stated “a reduction in payment/fee” they still received the notorized documents (scans on time, and originals were late. And to that… No further response… Now, I have a feeling that this company may not be on the “up and up”… I tried looking at their website and social media (4 post from November 2019) and it just doesn’t add up… So, I hope you do get paid. The only one that I ever had “issues with back account” was Coast 2 Coast, and I was notified immediately by the owner, and the very next day I was issued another check. Which just so happens to be with Bank of America
In honor of Han Solo* “I have a bad feeling about this”

Today, I wrote a letter to the client, stating my efforts to get paid. Then I emailed Elite a copy giving them to this Friday to send me a check or this letter goes into the mail on Saturday. We shall see, so far it has worked every time.

Yes, I have a problem with them also. They owe me for 5 signings as far back as 7/30/19. They owe me over $400.00. They told me the same story. It doesn’t seem like they are trying to catch up. If they would send one a month, it would be better than nothing. I still receive requests but now I won’t do any more business with them until they pay up!

How many times did they do that to you? I think I will start calling all their clients tomorrow to let them know that they are not paying the notaries and see what happens…

Letter worked, payment received via e-check same day.

1 Like

I kept receiving that message by email that is was the banks fault. I still havnt been paid for jobs from Oct and Nov. They will not even answer my email now. They use to pay well but seems that is not the case any longer. I no longer accept jobs from this company

1 Like

Hi, did you receive payment yet?

I still have not received any payment but I finally did receive an email a couple day ago stating that they are still working through the fraud issue and everyone will be paid what is due but it will take time to recover. I replied that I understand their issue but would be nice to show some good faith on their part by at least paying the oldest past due account and follow up with the others at one payment per month until all are paid in full…
Have not had another reply yet…or payment!

I just can’t believe this… Something needs to be done!! If you still have the title/escrow/client where the documents originated, then maybe give them a call. I’m not sure if the labor board can do anything. Otherwise I believe you can file something with the the state (maybe?) You provided services, there was a contact stating payment would be issued within a specific number of days. They are in default and many many notaries are still being taken advantage of because they don’t know about this company…

Maybe there is a way to file a comparing with Texas Secretary of State?? Against the owner of this company…I guarantee they are still sending notaries out and not paying them!!

https://www.sos.state.tx.us/statdoc/npcomp.shtml (I googled how to file a complaint against a notary signing agent) file the complaint against the owner

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/consumer-protection/file-consumer-complaint

Has anyone gotten paid by this company? Im still trying to collect on work done in October 2019. Just received the same canned response as last month and the month before.

You will be paid on all orders you’ve completed with Elite.
We’ve been in business for years and are recovering from bank fraud and ensure all
orders will be paid. We are working diligently, and the timeframe will take a
while, but we will get every order paid. We appreciate your patience and value
your work as a notary.

Best Regards,

Accounting, Elite Mobile Notary

P.O. Box 62765

Houston, Texas 77205

accounting@emobilenotaryservices.com

Aisha@emobilenotaryservices.com

http://emobilenotaryservices.com

Please, do not let them take advantage of you!!! Call the title/escrow company…get the word out that this company is not paying the notaries for their work!!! I would submit the information to the links I posted above!!

No, nothing yet and I see they’re still sending out order requests…

Are they still in business? There’s an Elite Home Signers in Chino California I’m having problems with paying my invoice that’s rare these days. Christian Perez promised net 30 for a signing on 3/27/22. They contacted 4/19 for my W9 and still haven’t provided payment as of 5/12/22