Eric McLean - A.S.A.P. Notary

Eric hired me in July 2014 to close a loan.
Eric has never paid me. He will not answer his phone, he will not answer my emails, and he will not pay me. Stay away from Eric.

1 Like

Yeah, I had my first nightmare signing ever in life with ASAP notary. At the time, I dealt with Lisa Harrow, but, she did pay me.

These are raw facts as I experienced working with ASAP Pro Notary Services: I conducted a closing for them representing Accurate Title on 9-11-15. I received payment for my services on 11-27-15. When they had passed the 30 and 45 day period to render payment, I called them and heard their message machine invite me to email their accounting section and they promised a response. I immediately received a response by email asking if I was sure I had an accounting issue or if the topic of concern was more of a scheduling issue. If it was accounting, I should expect a response in a short period. Two weeks later, I contacted the scheduler and she counted the days from 9-11-15 to that very date, and she said: we count business days and you have just reached the 45 BUSINESS days before we will pay. She then explained the owner would cut the check soon. The day after Thanksgiving, I received the check. They caused me to open a PayPal account to which I will now request advance payment from those I sense will not pay within the industry-wide acceptable time frame of 30 days. They did pay me so no name calling here…and no hard feelings, just want the truth out there, from my experience with them.

1 Like

My experience was around the same until they offered me to get paid via PayPal. After that, most of the time I get paid same day.

Eric McLean hired me twice back in August and September 2015 for structured settlements. Unfortunately, they were so close together that I didn’t catch on that I would never get paid. I have emailed him, called him, tried to fax him but all to no avail. Won’t reply to emails or answer phone. Fax number is busy.

I had a very difficult time collecting from ASAP also. It takes forever and it is a shame. They used to have a good reputation. Not any more.

I’m also having problems getting paid. I did 2 in January and still nothing. If anything talk to lisa

I do not know if this is the same company as ASAP PRO but I did a signing in December 2015 and have not been paid. I have sent emails with no replies and I tried to call and the phone number is not working. I am going to call Accurate Title in Ohio who was their client to report to them I have not been paid. I will not work for them again.

Thanks for your comment (bwells). We too did a closing for them December 2015 and have not been paid. We resent an invoice, left numerous voice and email messages, and I finally got a real person on the phone two days ago and asked to speak to the owner. I was told she was not in and that she would get back to me in 24 hours. It is now 48 hours and nothing. I am going to take your advice and contact the Title company and let them know who they are dealing with.

Eric isn’t responding. How do you reach Lisa. Do you still have her contact info?:

How do I reach Lisa Harrow? Eric is a dead end. I’m 10 months past due.

My invoice is 45 days and I’ve sent messages through Snapdocs with no response yet. I just called ASAP 800 # and was given an email address for their accounting dept. I just emailed them with my signing info and added that if I did not have payment within 10 days I would contact Accurate Title also. We’ll see what happens now.

I’d suggest not waiting the 10 days and sending Accurate Title a copy now.

You know Lisa is now into Real Estate right? I’m not even sure she’s running this company any more. But someone has to be monitoring the accounts payable.

I’d jump on this real quick and not let any more time pass. Invoices 10 months past due? Start looking into small claims and/or a collection agency - THAT’s what’s way overdue…your collections.

Good luck all

If you have the title company the file was for you could let them know you will be sending the bill to the title company (their client) usually they will pay you immediately

I did 2 closings for them last year, one was paid within 30 days the second one was in March and not paid until October.
I did 1 closing this year (2016) April 5 and was paid by May 16
Maybe whatever was going on last year is better now?? Maybe try re-billing them

There IS hope!! I just received a check from ASAP yesterday. I called Lisa Harrows personal cell phone and left her a message detailing how I had emailed her accounting person Jaclyn, been hung up on, left on hold forever, sent emails and blocked my calls and if I did not hear back from her that I would have no other choice but to contact the title company and also report the company to the Better Business Bureau. She texted me the next day saying the check they issued to me in January never cleared and she would issue me another check. Likely story. Just happy I got paid and will NEVER work for them again.

1 Like

I did a lot of signings for them last year and Lisa was the one to call most of the time. She is very friendly, but it took a long time to get paid. Now I guess they have gone automated because I am getting email/text blasts that go through Snapdocs but I usually reply “no because the pay is too low”. The automated pricing is ridiculous and I feel it is a lot more professional to discuss the job than to be the first to click yes.

1 Like

I don’t trust them at all.

If its ASAP Pro Notary Services , they are just slow with paying but they do pay you. Better late than never; average 60-90. If you use snapdocs just put a note in there; Ive done that a couple times then they send a check.

Hmmm thye don’t even use me any more!!