Fidelity approval package

You can get directly fidelity approved , but now they acquired BanCServe. They accept new SA only from first to 10 or so of every month. Extensive video based self interview … Once u are bancServe approved, they sent out notifications only thru app. They send to you, give you about 1-2 minute to respond before it times out. NO BLAST To every one.

Payments come directly from fidelity… So there you go. Fidelity accepts crimcheck background check.

No more NNA BS !! Boycott NNA for all aspects , except to your first NNA certificate.

1 Like

There is a lot here,
Your wrong on a few areas.
Bancserv is owned by Fidelity, they didn’t acquire me, they have always been owned by them.
Once you are approved by Bancserv they will send you out confirmations that is true. But you wont be working for a Fidelity escrow agent, and you wont get the full fee.
Fidelity does not use Crimcheck backgound checks, they ONLY approve NNA and Sterling, but the Sterling must be an invitation directly from Fidelity to count.
The NNA is a hard company to work with, but they are needed for the largest title company in the country.

2 Likes

Lisa, can I email you my information to get Fidelity approved please?

@LISA1 you can send email me @ hardnox26@gmail.com (This is Felecia Knox)

Hi, Lisa.

I just sent you a e-mail.

Thanks
Leonna

You do not want to work for C2C trust me.
You can manage without Slimmy C2C, they will low ball you or not pay you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. They sent me a text through SnapDocs for a signing at 9pm on Halloween night for $75, I see what you mean.

1 Like

Hello fellow Notary Signing Agents!
Can someone please lead me to the right direction? How do I get Fidelity Approved, please? Thanks for your help in advance.

Is this still open to get information on Fidelity approved. I am a NSA thru NNA and Notary2Pro, I would like to apply with Fidelity. Where can I get an application or package?

Sincerely,
Becky

Please Assist me in the fidelity approval process…thanks michaelnash0@yahoo.com

@michaelnash0, did you ever get emailed about this? Has anyone helped you yet?

No, I was look forward to getting help in this area, but it never happened.

I would like to get Fidelity approved also. I filled out the package in August and haven’t heard anything. Please email me at dddavis23@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone, I know this is an older chain however I went to Nationwide Signing’s website which is now Nssnotary.com and clicked the Sign Up option and completed all of the forms and the application and uploaded all of the requested forms, will this now get me Fidelity approved as someone else wrote a few years ago? The 5 forms on the site were Fidelity forms it seemed. If anyone can let me know and thank you in advance for your time.

Did someone one write you?

1 Like

No, haven’t heard from anyone.

Ok. Thank you for the update. Did you get Fidelity approved? If so how did you do it?

Not sure if my previous response was sent to you so see above.

I filled out the paperwork but never heard anything else from them.

Did anyone ever get approval yet? If so, please let me know please.