AVOID/SPAM: Find Legal Pros

Has anyone ever signed up for this connection? Apparently it is a database for notaries to get connected for notary work. Anyone use this service? It is $20 for base. Any comments will be appreciated.

1 Like

IMO, delete. I do a few ‘legal signings’ a year’ (every one is different) and, thus far, I’ve been ‘found’ on one of the big 3 directories, including this one. But, if you do decide to pay to play, please do come back and let the community know whether or not you got any business from your listing.

5 Likes

Never paid to by listed. Use only free listings. When you pay them, you are the customer… $20 x 1000 = $20k See what I mean. Also when you pay, you show your desperate for work, now your vulnerable.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Not sure you are right. We pay here for membership and of course for some marketing. Yes, we have this very helpful forum, but some listings are just listings or have a different target.

4 Likes

I am getting daily emails from them. Has anyone anything to report about them? Good, bad? Anything? Thanks

1 Like

Exactly. This is a great forum for notaries to interact with each other. Unfortunately, I have not received gigs through this platform. Nevertheless it is an excellent place to interact and get wise to what is happening in the NotarySphere.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I found this info on their domain:
(its a proxy owner so you can’t see who the actual owners are).

Name: Registration Private
Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Street: 2155 E Warner Rd
City: Tempe
State: Arizona
Postal Code: 85284

US Phone: +1.4806242599

Fax: +1.4806242598

Email:
Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=findlegalpros.com

so who do you recommend please

Suddenly, I am consistently getting emails from Mary Woods of this company every 2-3 days - I finally marked them as spam

2 Likes

Mary has a new business plan: con the notaries :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:(MUHAHAHA)

1 Like

After 3 months waiting for our free account to be activated. We received an email from Mary Woods at FindLegalPros.com saying, “It only takes a few moments to become a lifetime member and start getting notary signing jobs in your area”.

I recieved an e mail to join their platform today. $29 for lifetime membership.