First Class Signings/CA ... beware of the games they play

Another company that used to be stellar, but has gone downhill badly since moving to SnapDocs. Had a no-sign (with good reason…docs waaay wrong). Re-scheduled, confirmed with signer, printed docs late evening as was an early AM appointment. Then VERY LATE EVENING was told it was cancelled by Title. However, when I later saw my ‘dashboard’, it said ‘removed from signing’. Guess that means they lied to me.

Do you know the difference between being ‘removed’ vs ‘cancelled’ per SnapDocs??? Removed means the signing is still OPEN, but the previously assigned notary has been removed (which affects your rating) and probably means they found someone cheaper, altho’ hiring parties would probably view a removal as a negative… whereas cancelled means just exactly that…the signing was actually cancelled for any of a variety of reasons, but a cancellation does NOT affect the notary’s rating.

2 Likes

I just accepted my first signing with them tonight. No contact phone number for signers, and I asked specifically if docs were ready since this signing is scheduled for 8:00 in the morning. They said yes, but when I checked my dashboard…no docs. Doesn’t bode well.

1 Like