For those who use Snapdocs

To trthompson327, you are selling yourself short. Your fees of $85 are to low. If the SS offers your $85 you can always counter. I do not perform signings for Less that $100 and that is for my local area of around 40 minutes round trip for a signing that takes approximately 1 hour. You need to set yourself a minimum hourly rate.

7 Likes

I’m alway concerned about how snapdocs worked. So to this day I have not accepted a signing from them. I don’t get many offers from them as it is anyways. I’m trying to build my contacts up but I want to do it the right way. So I find I don’t get many calls for signing. I am trying to be cautious at the same time but also make money. :money_mouth_face: Gary I like your idea of hourly rate!!

1 Like

Track your own and do not rely on others. You can set up an excel spreadsheet and it is cheap and easy. It is your business and relying on another company is not the way to go. Remember they are making money off your efforts and by letting them track your business it is only a matter of time before they are taking your business and getting you to do the same thing for less.

3 Likes

I haven’t yet and really doubt if I will. I don’t really have the time to watch out over another list.

No, it’s more work, and I think that Snapdocs might be tracking the signings.

How do you register with BBS as a notary? I went onto their website and I did not see a place to register. I only see a place to log in. Am I missing something? Please help!

I have had the same experience, go to contract us and send an email about what you are wanting to do. This has worked for me.

You call them and speak to Franky . Request her to email you the paperwork required to work with them. Then you send that paperwork back to her after completion . She generally comes after 2.00 PM . She is very helpful .

1 Like

I get many jobs through Snapdocs and find them to be a reliable and efficient service which BTW is free.
I am not concerned about Snapdocs having information about my signings because they flow through there
anyway and there is no way to avoid it.

What I DO NOT do is record signings I get outside of Snapdocs. I don’t want them having that much market data about me.
Snapdocs encourages you to use their system to record all of your signings by touting their robust dashboard
and the convenience of a one-stop repository. I simply use a spreadsheet to record all of my signings including Snapdocs.
Also, I give their dashboard very low marks. You have to scroll through screen after screen to find what you need. Very slow and cumbersome.

1 Like

I want to give up on snapdocs. On notices I’m interested in, that I see pop into my phone while I’m looking at it. I STILL DON"T GET! I am now annoyed with the game. I’ve called Snapdocs and there doesn’t seem to be a way for technology to find my phone any faster!

2 Likes

If you keep accepting those low figures. you will be forever in the rut. I do not take a closing for less than $100

Im having that problem also…most of my companies are now going thru snapdocs and now its dog eat dog for closings my income has dropped so much. I am now going to try and market title companies .

I really like these guys. I like their software and accept from them first.

I hear you. I’ve gotten better with asking for more money.

1 Like

Thank you for that valuable information

2 Likes

Thank you for the Valuable Information.

DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR BUSINESS LEADS TO SNAPDOCS. BEFORE LONG YOU WOULD BE WONDERING WHY THE TITLE COMPANY STOPPED CALLING YOU… AND INSTEAD FOUND SOMEONE ELSE.

Enter your client info into Snapdocs, and prepare to have Snapdocs “snap up” your clients. SD will use whatever you enter for their own ends.

that’s funny, Its only because yiu acceot it… Oh my gosh!!!

I’ve been a NSA since 2002 and use SnapDocs… most of the companies that were calling me by phone were the same companies sending text notifications… SnapDocs is just the platform. There are still a few companies that use their own mobile app to send available order notifications. Yes, there are 3 or 4 companies that send low ball notifications… but the good thing about SnapDocs is that it gives you a variety of options to explain why you declined the signing… I often get calls when I decline an signing. When I decline for “fee too low” the will ask what fee you would accept… and I always add a note that states for example for $100.00… “provided eDoc pkg is 140 pgs or less; 16 yrs exp”

Yes, always negotiate.

One other thing that I like about SnapDocs is that it reduces the number of companies I have to update my credentials… in 2017, I worked with over 30 different companies… I always found it very annoying to be constantly fielding requests for updated credentials while busy with signing appointments.

However, I never wanted to take the time to add other companies to SnapDocs, mainly because I didn’t and don’t want to give any rare downtime and I didn’t see how it would benefit me.

1 Like