Free TRID training

This is a VERY comprehensive PowerPoint presentation that is far more than we need to know about the Oct. 3, 2015 document changes, but it is free and you do get a Certificate of Completion for your records.

http://www.onlineed.com/

Click on “CFPB Compliance”.

2 Likes

Thank you for this information. Do you know if this certificate is being accepted by all companies and the NNA?

Do you really need to care what the NNA wants? The NNA is not a Title company. Check with your customers. Most will accept any TRID training certificate.

2 Likes

This post is almost two years old but FYI to save someone else time–the course is now $18.00.

It was THE BIG ISSUE a couple years ago. Now? Nobody cares. Save your money.

1 Like

I know! It was in 2015!! I learned AFTER 2015 so it’s not a big deal for me at all. Plus N2P has an entire section on TRID in their training. I went to the NNA conference and did the live SA class, then came home and did the modules; and all of their training includes TRID. Enough!!! I just know someone who just paid NNA money to do their TRID. I guess some SS requires the NNA class, I’m not sure which one but I’m not applying to that one. I also got hired on with Bancserv and they have a great TRID refresher. No more $$ for training right now…I have enough!

This topic was automatically closed after 53 days. New replies are no longer allowed.