Future Investment Group in California

Stay away!
This company will start out paying really good via Pay Pal. Then he will pay via Pay Pal and take it back out giving tons of excuses and NEVER reimburse the original amount,so you get hit with a negative balance in pay pal to cover out of your own pocket. I have send numerous texts, phone calls and past due statements with no response.

1 Like

Good lord, that’s horrible!

I had no problems dealing with him on more than three assignment here in the South Carolina area . He was very informed on what he was doing and needed from me as an agent here in the South Carolina area. He kept in constant communication throughout the entire assignment and remained professional until it was completed . He also paid on time and he had no problem in paying me for the services that I provided before the entire job was complete. I am in constant communication with Mr. Walker to this day. He is honest and provided clear instructions on what he needed signed and executed. I will look forward to working with Mr. Walker. in the near future.

I have worked with Future Investment Group in the past and this has not been my experience. This company has always paid me timely.

This is my experience, not saying this could be the norm.

The first 6mos were great paid promptly and easy to work with. Then suddenly a payment for services, county information and Fed Ex charges were reversed in Pay Pal (Future Investment Group’s choice of payment means). This in turn caused my account to be overdrawn, which I covered. When reaching out to my contact he became belligerent.
Future Investment Group never reimbursed me for 105.00(amount reversed). Not to mention an outstanding balance of 150.00 for services rendered has NEVER been paid either. I called, texted and emailed with no response.

My experiences with Mr. Walker and been a Positive one. I have worked with Phil and he always been professional and informative through the whole process. My wife has also worked with Mr. Walker. He has always paid on time and never questioned any invoice that we have sent. I will continue to work with Future Investment Group as long as Mr. Walker will let me. I am in Oklahoma.

I have been working with Mr Walker for over a year and have only positive experience, He is professional and honest. He has very specific instructions on what he needs signed and notarized and communicates it to you. I am paid either immediately after signing and at times before a signing. There has been NO PROBLEMS and I hope to continue our business relationship.

This topic was automatically closed after 34 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.