Gitto Construction Scam?

Yes, I received it as well but no links. Google results are the same. Very strange.

I received the exact same email as the one above but mine was signed Janine Maglott. I too smelled a scam and didnā€™t open the document. Snapdocs would send us notifications if it came through their system and since I didnā€™t receive one, I knew something was fishy. The scammer is clever enough to create a real looking email address and even uses a real realtor name that can be googled, but realtors arenā€™t the ones who hire signing agents to close the loans.

I received the same Janine Maglott email, looks convincing using Howard Hanna.com web banner , which leads to real websiteā€¦kicker is the $215 fee offeredā€¦

This is definitely a scam!

It is!! I got the same email and tried to reach them

Read this !!!

FOLKS , ESPECIALLY NOTARIES !!
USE your grey matter. Desperation to make a fast buck is the first bait in Con.
So if you are desperate for a seemingly ridiculous signing offer, take a step back and donā€™t respond or click or download anything . Verify sender, emails , phone numbers, Do your google search.

Please write to your senator of your state: You can contact them over Senate.gov webpage.

Let us as Notaries take a stand and bring about a positive change. 
              Just copy and paste the content below or  type your own message#

Dear Mr Senator
I am writing this to you as a concerned individual in the increase of scams going online and offline

Please read this article.

There exists Various types of scam operators and their modus-operandi varies.
However in majority of the cases The underlying scam is supported by the infrastructure / technology provided by various money transfer entities like western union etc.

I wonder why with all this technology available today, money transfer companies are not upgrading their terminals to install a camera/ fingerprint scanner. One must need bio-metric to request and receive money, and perhaps also send money. That way the scammer is discouraged, and yet still if he/she persists, they are recorded and that information can be transmitted to the FEDS. Any recovered funds can be remitted to the person who lost it , after verifying the bio-metrics.

When time comes for the culprit to apply for a visa to USA or cross any borders, where biometrics are checked, BAM ! Their information is caught and perhaps they can be extradited from a friendly country.

I also wonder if money transfer companies remain intentionally lax in controls and complicit, as they gain tons of money as transfer fee and other commissions.

Unusual transfer patterns can be detected, stopped and flagged for further clearance.

Why is there NO LAW in USA to make money transfer companies compliant to record keeping , bio-metrics and detection?
This is the real root cause of various scams that exist and 90% of them will disappear if such verification of individuals is enforced globally.

Is this something you could table to discussion and have an investigation in the senate and ask heads of various financial institutions as to how they are enabling or preventing and get some data & statistics and introduce appropriate legislation to bring about change/ compliance and deterrents to such economic crimes?

###################