Good quality Brother laser printer cartridge recommendations?

I have a Brother HL-L6200DW dual-tray laser printer that has been a solid workhorse. But I am having print quality issues (speckled and/or less than great print quality) that I am attributing to the lower cost non-Brother printer cartridges I’m using like https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GWQG2TN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Nope I’m not going back to Brother branded cartridges, they are way too expensive and I know there are good quality aftermarket cartridges around.

Does anyone have a specific brand recommendation for a Brother-compatible laser cartridge brand that produces high quality documents without leaving black toner particle speckles and produces good sharp text without any quality issues? It’d be great if it was Amazon.com

Yes my corona bar and fuser drum areas are clean, I keep them clean and have paid special attention to their cleanliness, especially since noticing occasional print quality issues. Thanks!

Don’t own a Brother, but have been buying compatibles forever and have run into ‘issues’ only twice and then the company’s return policy comes into play. It pays to read their warranty, too. In both cases, they replaced the bad cartridge quickly at no cost to me. I also did not have to return the bad one. Company is LD Products.

Hello,
I have the same printer. Was wondering if you ever found a good compatible toner and be so kind in sharing the company web address. Thank you in advance.

This is what I’m buying from Amazon Eri2276, it’s working ok. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GWQG2TN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also finally got my printer to stop leaving excess toner and print cleaner pages by going into Properties and selecting improve image and also selecting a ‘thicker’ paper setting even though I’m using standard paper. That slows the printing down a bit but the print quality went up dramatically. Documents are also no longer leaving excess toner on the scanner glass, which leaves streaks on the scanned images, since making those changes. I was using standard Brother options which made it print faster but the excess toner it was leaving on the paper was a problem.

Thank you so so much for all the great, helpful info. I was having the same issues with the toner leaving marks. I will follow your tips. Thank you!

oh my gosh. I went through this recently. I tried for hours and hours to fix it. then realized it was the drum. looked up on youtube and seriously 10 min later my printouts with no speckles anymore :slight_smile: didn’t cost me a dime. the reservoir for toner from the drum as it goes through was full of toner. I took it apart, put it back together and works perfectly again.

I was also using same printer and bought cheap cartridges. never again. rather spend my time doing signings and enjoying life.

I have a Brother MFC-L3750cdw. I’ve had problems with some after market toners…some really bad. I have settled on Arthur Imaging toner at Amazon. It’s been 100% reliable so far. Costs a little more than the cheapest but much better than Brother brand.

I have brother xerox printer and I used the lower cost cartridges. But after set up the cartridges, the printing color of the paper became dull and the ink was fallen inside the printer from the cartridges. I searched many websites, then I got the solution and contacted xerox printer repair in USA. Now my printer is OK and running smoothly.