Has any heard of HireNotary.com

Is anyone familiar with HireNotary.com? Is it worth paying a yearly fee?

1 Like

Probably not. Getting to the point where there’s nearly as many ‘directories’ as there are hiring parties.

1 Like

I paid a fee to two different companies and did not get one single Signing. I agree that it’s probably not worth paying a fee for.

3 Likes

I received something in the mail about them. Says I was recommended by an escrow officer. Looks like they have been around since 2008. Their website is not too shabby. Not sure if I should sign up or not.

1 Like

Yes, I received a letter too. I signed up with them. I’ll let everyone know if anything comes of it.

1 Like

This is how I determine which directories are worth it. Can anyone search for a notary? If yes, do it & see if there are many to choose from as volume of notaries will determine use of directory. If no, they’re hiding something…like…nobody uses it. This site is $40/yr. to the notary and some undisclosed cost to hiring party, so they’re taking on both sides. I’d say ‘probably not’ and if anyone has actually received good-paying work on a regular basis from them, please prove me wrong!

6 Likes

Thanks to all. I too received a letter, but I have learned to check in with the Notary Cafe Forums first before acting. I will await further reports.

6 Likes

Just received the same letter

1 Like

Any updates on this if anyone has signed up and actually received orders from Hire Notary? I just received a letter in the mail and am trying to find out more info as to if they actually send out orders. is it worth it to sign up and pay the yearly fee? Has anyone worked with them and gotten paid?

I received an email this week also stating that I was referred by a escrow officer. I am leary of paying any fee.
I found Snap Docs to be very god at getting me leads and signings. It is a free site.
I will not be signing up for Hire Notary.

1 Like

Oh, now ‘referred by’…that’s a new twist. Am sure IF that were to happen, the EO would have let you know first.
There are only FOUR sites (3, if you eliminate the fact that with one of those you get a free listing to a basically worthless directory w/a paid BGC) worth paying for. This is one of them. The other 2 have been mentioned ad nauseum. When can we stop asking if this, that or some other directory is ‘worth’ it.

If anyone has paid for one of the many others and actually gotten business, please post & prove me wrong. I will not be holding my breath.

1 Like

I have tried multiple times to reach someone at this company to no avail. That’s a red flag to me.

6 Likes

Hello D_Shaw, I’m wondering if you’ve received signings from Hire Notary? TIA!

1 Like

That website is a pay for work scam. Don’t bother, EVERYONE SHOULD STAY AWAY!

1 Like

I received an email from this company before doing any research and paid the $48 fee. After two weeks not one signing. I contacted the company and informed them that after doing some research they aren’t a legitimate company and to refund me my money. Needless to say I got the refund.

5 Likes

Yes, I heard they are a fraud according to the reviews you can find online.

3 Likes

I got email from them also and reported it as SPAM.

2 Likes

Any hits yet? They contacted me today.

1 Like

I have received 3 emails from them in the last 24hrs. NO, not signing up!

HOW did you contact them? I’ve sent an email and left voice messages on 888-317-1458 with no call back. I’m trying to get a refund as well.