Has anyone done loan signings for Old Republic Title Company CA before? If so, what was your experience with them? Do they pay on time?

Hello, my name is Ashley Howell and I am new to the signing agent community. I recently received an offer to sign up with Old Republic Title Company CA and would like to get some feedback on this company before I accept their or any other companies offer. So if there is anything that I need to know for them specifically please help, it will be greatly appreciated and well received.

Thanks,

Ashley Howell

I’ve done three signings for them this year. They have been very easy to work with and have paid me in an average of 17 days.

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the feedback and definitely will consider their offer.

I haven’t done a signing for them in a while, but they’ve have always been fair with my fee and they’ve paid within 15-20 days, and at sometimes sooner. Good company to work with from my experiences.

I had my first signing with them on 12/ 7. They seem to be very professional and easy to work with on the onset. I’m waiting to see the results.

They are a title company so no signing service to deal with. You get the whole fee without having to split it. They cut and mail your check when the escrow closes, not when a signing service decides to pay you.

I’ve done signings for Old Republic from time to time. They’re reputable, and also sticklers about perfect signings. They go through every page with a magnifying glass and fine tooth comb. Know that, so do I.

I’ve done signings for them. Always get paid withing 30 days approximately . The problem here is that their fees are very low considering you are working directly with a Title Company.

I’ve done quite a few signings for Old Republic Title here in CA. They are excellent to work with and usually pay over $120. You may need to travel a bit further for them but they are reliable and pay as promised. :blush::+1:t2:💁🏻

Hi
can you tell me how to sign with them ,I went to the local office and they told me that I have to do it through SnapDoc unfortunately I have a horrible experience with SnapDoc and would like to sign with Old Republic directly any advice will appreciate.

I’ve been the direct notary for an Old Republic Title Office for 6 years period for all 6 escrow officers. Lately the corporate has decided to go with snapdocs. So unfortunately they have to go through Snap dogs as well and that’s what I have to get paid through. Fees got cut a little bit. But they had no choice the escrow officers that I work with had to do it. Very sad since they were my client for so long and now I have to go through is signing service to use. Good luck

Yes, I can confirm. The my local Old Republic loan processor informed me of the same, corporate requires going thru Snapdocs.

Good for you. They always offer me $90 only. I work with signing companies that pay me more than that.

They are paying $65 now for HELOCs in Arizona.

Many local companies are now signing through Snapdocs. First American title and escrow offices (the local offices - not FASS) will be assigning directly through Snapdocs starting April 1. My contacts who have called me direct for years have all sent me emails, asking me to make sure my credentials on Snapdocs are all current. In response, I’ve asked them to make sure that they mark me as a preferred notary on their profiles.

Very Sad situation!!! working directly with Title company is much efficient than playing game with SnapDoc.

Yes, paid on time. I might ring their bell, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen any signings from them.

I did a signing for them once and they were very nice. They responded quickly too.

I do closing for them for some years, great communication and always pay. No issues at all.