Has anyone heard of NOTARY NATION INC?

this is so unbelieveable what you all get paid. 45.00 80.00 for signings.
i get 150.00 per signing and will not take anything less. these companies love to rip
off notaries and not right they make their money. and more.
had a company wanted to pay me 75.00 wanted me to print out docs scan fedex and
travel. i told him 75.00 sorry my time is worth more then that. and excuse me expression i stated
“oh hell no to the no!” and good luck to him.
i have a company that i do alot for but i also do his packaging for him as well, i get 150.-200.00
Escrow officer even had a brunch valentines day for three of us girls. He tried to offer jobs to us and
a very nice package but refused do not allow these comapnies use us. Good Luck Guys

1 Like

ash_turner, when did you get paid by Notary Nation Inc?

I received a text from them this afternoon. They wanted me to confirm the receipt of a loan application. Since I’ve never done any business with them, I got suspicious. That’s when I went on Google to see who this company was. So glad for this forum. I am going to block their number.

Agree wholeheartedly with debicatapano. The fees quoted in this thread are way too low. Above poster has it right.

I got a text from them today. I negotiated my price and that was at lunch time. It is not after 5pm and no response. Just texted her and let her know I was not available. Not putting up with this kind of slow response.

I just so happen to come across this post when googling Notary Nation Inc. I had just completed a signing from this company and decided to check it out. I was very surprise to see these comments because all of my experience with this company was very positive. While we were discussing the assignment on the phone, the person that called said to me that she realized the travel time was going to be a lot more than normal. Without me asking, she said that she would call me back to see if she could get an increase of the fee because of the extra travel time. She called me right back after getting approval to increase the fee to almost double the amount. I accepted the assignment. It was assigned through Snapdocs and the process went smooth from start to finish. During the signing the signer didn’t want to sign a form. I couldn’t get a hold of the Loan Officer so I contact Notary Nation support. Chrystal responded immediately, spoke to the client and rectified the situation to the signers satisfaction. Having that support was great. My experience was with Notary Nation Inc was very good and I’d love to continue serving them and their clients again.

1 Like

Where are you located? I’m in podunk nm. Your market share may be entirely different than mine/ours in smaller areas. Y’all please keep this in mind…as it’s pulling teeth here sometimes to get $150.00 and it’s usually from the east or west coast title companies only who are used to paying that. Apples to apples people?!

I’ve done 3 signings for Notary Nation via Snapdocs. Yes the fees are low and I negotiated to do for $50 because I was new and just starting out and wanted to get my feet wet. They paid on time and I did not have to hunt down my payments. For all 3 jobs done they paid all 3 at the same time within 30 days. Everyone will probably have different experiences, but my experience with the company was fine for being a beginner at the time.

Ive recently started NSA myself. I’ve never worked for Notary Nation and probably never will at that fee. I do understand that you just wanted to get the experience going - but they could do a bit better.

I got a late text from snap docs by notary nation tonight for an application for $45. I replied for $85.
Notaries , know what your time is worth , know what the market is worth. Maxiimize your earnings. I don’t do low. Ball fees. I would rather forego. Off late I get $200, $250, $150 signings from title , who found me on 123notary.

Seems purchase / sale market is picking up. Refi is still down.

They paid me. The owner called me directly and advised of what was occuring. Communicating with them was the a good thing.

I jave worked with Notary Nation and have had no trouble, infact they are very nice to me.

Ive recently did a signing for Notary Nation in June. If I can remember, I believed to have seen that they pay out in 30 days of signing. I waa used to that standard timeframe. 30 days later, I reach out to them on the payment status via telephone. The gentleman stated they pay out 60 days from signing in the form of an electronic check sent to the registered email. I was not pleased with his response but, OK, I’ll just have to wait. Now, It’s the middle of September. I’ve reached out twice via SnapDocs through messaging, and Ive called them approximately 5 times. I got a gentleman who sounded like he had just woke up. He stated that they were having delays in issuing payments because they have not collected funds to pay out and asked that I allow a week for my payment. He didnt care to pull my signing during the conversation…he stated there was no need and that was the only answer he could provide at the moment. My honest opinion about this company is that they do low ball you on signings. I accepted the offer only because I was available, but the amount of paperwork I had to do and time I had to spend with this client was not worth the $45 they offered. That’s my fault that I should have researched and negotiated my service fee better. However, this company does not have reasonable hours in their accounting and finance department to be assisted and it’s unprofessional to not be able to pay for the services you contractes of me. I’ll continue to seek payment fron them but as far as future signings, I’ve blacklisted them.

I had my second notarization ever with Notary Nation in July, so I accepted $55. They have a 90 day pay policy with BHH signings. Of course after many phone messages I have not been paid for a July 17 close

A complete waste of time. Do your google search homework on these people before extending them credit.

I think it’s a good idea to know who you’re extending these kind of terms to. I have Notary Nations blocked.

I did a signing with Notary Nation. After weeks of inquiring they finally responded with simply 90 days then I got this long email explaining their agreement that I signed and should have read. I don’t get paid until they get paid. Well I’m sure they already got paid and they were paid a lot more than what they paid me. So why the Wait? I won’t accept another assignment.

Horrible signing company pays netv90 days and then pay low fees. They need to respect and pay notaries accordingly especially when we are taking chances with our health. They normally are on the snapdocs forum.

So I had never done business with this company and totally my bad for accepting an assignment without doing a little research. VA loan app with scans right near me, no notarization for $75 same day pay (Supposed to be anyway)
I took it and what a nightmare!!! Same day pay is BS. Signing 10/13, no payment. On 10/15 Chrystal, accounts payable although I think she is also an owner (not sure?), says they have a new payment platform she will resend payment authorization. I received payment authorization request 10/16 and completed it, no biggie I think. Today is 10/21 and still no payment. Chrystal is down-right hostile/aggressive that she has to be disturbed while she is on vacation in Mexico because I still haven’t received same day payment. Says I am the only one who is having this problem and says I am being too sensitive to expect payment as agreed!!! In the interim, I have done my research (which again, is my fault for not having done before) and know to not accept appointments from Notary Nation in the future. She yelled at me for having to take time out of her vacation IN MEXICO (said it like 5 times as if Mexico is on another planet) and has already removed me from their database because I expect them to uphold their end of our agreement. Just a little reminder to investigate what other notaries already shared before working with a company you have never heard of.

FYI for future reference - companie NEVER offer same-day payment for these assignments - in fact most times the line is “do the app and we promise you the closing too” and you get paid for both at the same time.

I, personally, stopped drinking that Kool Aid a long time ago - what if, when the time comes to close, I’m not available? what if the app/loan never goes through? No, two separate deal, two separate payments, due and payable - and considering the amount of time these app signings take, my fee for this was the same as the closing.

Thanks LindaH. I am not a newbie - just made a mistake working with a company I had not heard of. A lot of companies pay same day. I get paid same day regularly especially for assignments that don’t require notarizations, like this one, where they hire me as a witness or be certain the documents are signed correctly and scanned back. I don’t care about the final package and would never agree to be paid after the final signing for the same reasons you mentioned.