Has anyone heard of NOTARY NATION INC?

I did a signing with Notary Nation. After weeks of inquiring they finally responded with simply 90 days then I got this long email explaining their agreement that I signed and should have read. I don’t get paid until they get paid. Well I’m sure they already got paid and they were paid a lot more than what they paid me. So why the Wait? I won’t accept another assignment.

Horrible signing company pays netv90 days and then pay low fees. They need to respect and pay notaries accordingly especially when we are taking chances with our health. They normally are on the snapdocs forum.

So I had never done business with this company and totally my bad for accepting an assignment without doing a little research. VA loan app with scans right near me, no notarization for $75 same day pay (Supposed to be anyway)
I took it and what a nightmare!!! Same day pay is BS. Signing 10/13, no payment. On 10/15 Chrystal, accounts payable although I think she is also an owner (not sure?), says they have a new payment platform she will resend payment authorization. I received payment authorization request 10/16 and completed it, no biggie I think. Today is 10/21 and still no payment. Chrystal is down-right hostile/aggressive that she has to be disturbed while she is on vacation in Mexico because I still haven’t received same day payment. Says I am the only one who is having this problem and says I am being too sensitive to expect payment as agreed!!! In the interim, I have done my research (which again, is my fault for not having done before) and know to not accept appointments from Notary Nation in the future. She yelled at me for having to take time out of her vacation IN MEXICO (said it like 5 times as if Mexico is on another planet) and has already removed me from their database because I expect them to uphold their end of our agreement. Just a little reminder to investigate what other notaries already shared before working with a company you have never heard of.

FYI for future reference - companie NEVER offer same-day payment for these assignments - in fact most times the line is “do the app and we promise you the closing too” and you get paid for both at the same time.

I, personally, stopped drinking that Kool Aid a long time ago - what if, when the time comes to close, I’m not available? what if the app/loan never goes through? No, two separate deal, two separate payments, due and payable - and considering the amount of time these app signings take, my fee for this was the same as the closing.

Thanks LindaH. I am not a newbie - just made a mistake working with a company I had not heard of. A lot of companies pay same day. I get paid same day regularly especially for assignments that don’t require notarizations, like this one, where they hire me as a witness or be certain the documents are signed correctly and scanned back. I don’t care about the final package and would never agree to be paid after the final signing for the same reasons you mentioned.