Has anyone heard of or worked for Hire Notary

I received a letter from hire Notary to join their team but when I add join at the end it tells me to pay$39.95. I don’t think you should have to pay? Anyone have experience with them? Thank you

It’s probably one of the many directories that don’t hire notaries and those who do don’t use it. Honest, people, just delete these e-mails as un-subscribing doesn’t stop 'em.

2 Likes

I received the same letter today. I came the the forums before even looking them up. I’m glad I did, thank you :grin:

1 Like

No no no no. Never pay these Services.

2 Likes

I received an email also stating that I was referred by a escrow officer. I am leary of paying any fee. I found Snap Docs to be very god at getting me leads and signings. It is a free site. I will not be signing up for Hire Notary.

1 Like

I received the same letter in the mail. I thought I’d better look at any reviews I can get my hands on before
attempting to sign with them. It does say specifically in the letter “Receive orders at no cost”. Now I’m hearing from
other notaries that is not the case. I have decided to stick with the tried and true sights that do not charge a fee.
I will not be signing on with Hire Notary.

1 Like