Has anyone interviewed with Bancserv

Has anyone been interviewed with Bancserv and if so what type of questions are asked in the oneway online interview, being that I passed their mortgage test with a 98%, just want to know what other questions are being asked.

From what I recall, just general questions about your experience and maybe a scenario or two of a signing. It wasn’t intimidating or anything, I thought it was easy. I did them on my lunch break outside on a bench (thankfully I was dressed professionally). I will state that to date, I have yet to receive any assignments from Bancserv after they’ve accepted me (half a year ago probably).

Did you ever do the interview? How was it?

Hi,

About a year ago they contacted me and said they really wanted me for their signings and asked me to fill out all kinds of paperwork and show them my credentials and there was some testing (can’t remember exactly what they were). If I remember their pay scale was kind of low and they said that I should enter what I wanted. I decided that I wouldn’t change what they were offering; and I kept the figures I felt they were comfortable with. .Well, it’s been about a year now, and I have had no signings. So that’s what happened…or didn’t. Good luck!

I am offered jobs quite often - they are great to work for. Download their app

1 Like

Thanks for responding I think I will give it a try by the end of the week.

Hi Angie I have not interviewed yet, but I will go for it by the end of the week. Thanks for the info!

Thanks kKlein123 I will keep this in mind…

onmywaymy…I hope to get reasonable offers…because I take pride in what I do and want to be looked upon as a professional (being that I have over 18 years of experience). Take care.

They make you jump through hoops and then give no business. I got 1 signing in 3 years when the market was up.

2 Likes

I also got on their approved list in Jan. 2018 and received one offer in 16 months which I couldn’t take.

They must use a tight knit loyal notary pool. I’ve been signed up for almost 2 years and have yet to receive a signing. Don’t know why they would jump on a new unproven notary if they’ve gotten a proven pool. RE loans have been somewhat stagnant the last 2 years, I think the the second half of 2019 will be great!

I signed up, took the test did the online interview and never heard from them again. The interview is easy. You have plenty of time to prepare your answers before you make them official. Good Luck getting assignments. From reading the post Bankserv is all about the hurry up and wait.

1 Like

If it’s been over a year since you signed up with them make sure you update your credentials for your vendor profile, maybe that’s why you don’t hear from them. I work with them often. The only downside is they’re difficult to contact with questions. Don’t give up, Sign on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t work with them a lot, but I love BancServ! They generally pay more than the other companies and you get paid sooner then 30 days after it closes. I once got paid within 2 weeks. :smile:

1 Like

The reason for the “Interview” is to see WHAT you LOOK like and HOW you PRESENT yourself. If they don’t like, they won’t send you any business. I guess I am just too old and don’t fit into their “mold”. I don’t wear a lot of makeup, don’t pay exhorbitant amounts for fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows or anything else FAKE. BUT, if you are young, vibrant, have your nails done and wear lots of makeup, you should receive assignments.

Dang, so that’s where I’ve been going wrong with them this whole time. I didn’t get my nails done, smh.

5 Likes

Sorry, Jesse, didn’t mean to sound sexist.

1 Like

Lol, no offense taken, I was just joking, For the record, I felt like I was dressed appropriate for the video interview, but still have yet to receive any assignments.

I do a lot of work with Bancserv. I’m not sure how I even started working with them, but they are a great company to work with. Their rates are not the highest, but they pay your FAITHFULLY every two weeks. So refreshing not to have to beg for YOUR money. I am not sure why so many of you have not heard from them since signing on. Can only think it is because of over saturation of notaries in the market you service. I recommend you contact them and ask how you can improve your chances of receiving an assignment. Good luck!

1 Like