Has anyone used Signing Agent ASAP?

I received an email from Signing AGENT ASAP. It is only for SA’s and Title companies.
They do not allow Signing Services For Title Companies to find a SA… Says that
most pay is $120-200 per signing because there is not signing company to be paid.
Anyone hear of them?

1 Like

I signed up with them two months ago, nothing but crickets. Probably $35 wasted.

1 Like

There are only less than a handful of directories worth paying for. Signing Agent ASAP is not one of them.

3 Likes

Hi,

What are the names of the worthwhile directories? Thanks

Please don’t waste your money! I’ve never heard of paying for assignments in 13yrs. Seem as though on other forums, agents has been targeted by this so called company all around the same time. The company has chosen not to identify who they are (website registration, location, etc) seem to be a scam. Always do your research, if it doesn’t seem right, more than likely its not… BEWARE!

1 Like

I am a new signing agent and was solicited by Signingagentasap (SAA) which led me to google reviews for them. That led me to notarycafe, which appears to be a legitimate and helpful site with forums.
The amounts to be earned by signing agents of $120 to $200 at SAA seem high. I have been offered $75 to $90 from a national title company for Chicago area closings.
I have recently retired from a 40+ year career as a mortgage banking executive and being a signing agent is a great way to stay active in the real estate business and help me replenish my travel account.
Based on the excellent feedback provided by notary cafe members, I will not be going $36 go SAA.
I look forward to learning more through notary cafe.

1 Like

Don’t waste your time and money.

Please don’t accept much of anything for less than $100–then add travel time/mileage.

1 Like

Yes, Arichter is correct. If you take closings on for under $100.00 that devalues our profession as a Notary Signing Agent. Remember, we used to get paid $125.00 to $150.00 all day long for closings. Now we have to pay for so many more professional licensing as well as background checks, our own wear and tear, gas has doubled, we have no benefits and pay our own taxes, as well as the loan documents have gotten much bigger in size, which means you are longer at the signing and you print more with toner and paper. We need to all stand together and not let the industry pull us down.

3 Likes

Total ripoff, don’t do it

Im sure its a scam dont waist your hard earned money! they have no problem taking our money with no signings

I am so glad I checked the forum before I signed up with this company. I had a feeling it was to good to be true. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

It’s a pure scam. Stay away!

I have worked for them once. No real issues with them. They were my first signing.

I think you have confused a Directory that doesn’t hire notaries with similar-named signing services who do hire notaries.

yes I think you are right. I have started getting texts from a “Signing Service ASAP” and see the difference now. ASAP has been a signing service I have been most happy with. I am sorry if I mislead anyone with my incorrect response.