Has anyone worked with or interviewed with Title Forward?

I was suppose to be official in mid August. Still NOT ONE assignment!! I called and asked, but got a round about answer. I lot of time wasted!

Sorry to say, I find that to be their norm. It took forever to get on their list, receive an I-Pad and get an assignment. No communication between departments, I believe to be the blame. No one knows what the other has done. Then when I did receive an invite, it was in remote locals that had horrible internet reception. And believe me, you will be the blame for them not receiving the docs regardless. I have only worked for them a handful of times. Other local title companies complain.
Still have their I-Pad, have only heard from them a couple times of late and in a far away local that does not pay to drive out to. Just on the tip of the max travel allowed before you can ask for moreā€¦ I have asked why so few and I am told they donā€™t have much because they are just getting started in this area. It was a lot of work and wait for nothing as far as I am concerned. If I receive an assignment ok, if not that is ok too.

I have my first signing with them on Monday. It is the buyer only and it is 15 minutes from my house! They pay $175!!! and I donā€™t have to print a buyers package!

1 Like

Awesome! It is very strange you do not have to print the package. They must be overnighting it to you? Thatā€™s a huge time saver!! Let me know how it goes. I was told the same pay but it turned out that the buyer package was $100 and the seller $75.00. If you closed both sides it was $175.00 and so it should be. I would not close both sides for anything less. Actually, if I print the package I add on.
Good luck!

Still nothing this way and I was supposed to be official August 5th. What email are they sending you stuff to? Maybe I need to get signed up with their gmail? I tried logging in and called IT and they still havenā€™t been able to get me in

I was paid $175 for just the buyer, I did have to scan back the sellers documents. I was paid in 2 weeks!
Love it!!! I just hope to get more business from them.

1 Like

Awesome! Maybe they pay more by you or because you had to scan back seller docs. Either way, that works!

Wondering if you are still receiving assignments from Title Forward? Iā€™m in Illinois and came onboard the same time you did and have only received 3 assignments. My last one in December was a nightmare as the documents were changed by the lender and were over an hour late and then when they were sent to the Regus Offices where the closing was, they couldnā€™t download them because the file was too big. It had to be broken up into 6 files. Needless to say, it took forever! I arrived to the closing before the closing time hoping to get the new docs before everyone arrived, however that did not happen and Iā€™m afraid that theyā€™ve cut me loose because of the length of that closing (at no fault of mine) based on previous comments of just cutting Signing Agents loose for late docsā€¦

No, I have not received anything in a longtime. I have their I-Pad yet. They contacted me for one and I was already booked. Donā€™t worry, I feel like anything that happens is your fault. I had one that I could not get internet service because we were in farmland, USA and it was my fault. Was at a new construction house that did not have it. My phone could not pick it up and it was my fault. Realtor was pissed so they needed to blame someone. They told me they have not had much business but for the closings .The title companies they worked that I closed were not happy with them. Said they did not understand how it worked here. Seems anything that goes on, it is never their fault. Oh and I found that the I-Pad program does not take its own pictures in low lighting, so if you take the picture it goes to them blurry even if it looks awesome in your end. That in itself is a internet issue. Not enough band with to send it? Weird company. I had high hopes, now I just wish they would give me a way to send back the I-Pad. Kind of tired of keeping it safe for them.

Wow, Iā€™m stressed out just reading through these messages about this company! They better pay you high $$$! Hope they are worth it!

Hi there! I have my mock closing with them tomorrow afternoon. Buyerā€™s and sellerā€™s side. Did it end up taking as long as a typical full closing or did you find that it went faster? I didnā€™t book any other signings for tomorrow just in case. Any tips or things you wished you had known going in? I feel pretty good about it, but figured Iā€™d ask. Thanks!

Well, it is pretty much just a normal closing. Easy. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks for responding! I feel comfortable with it going in. :slight_smile:

Are there any updates about this company after the last post here? A recruiter working for them contacted me.

Nope, I am not even a little bit interested in them anymore. I have their iPad and cannot seem to give it back. Kind of strange and I think they fell off the map in WI. Everyone I closed with seemed to have an opinion of them. I got blamed for being out of service to send back their docs. As I see it, always someone elseā€™s fault. Too many other good ones.

I love this company. I work directly with the Escrow agent and they sent me new scanner to work with. Love love My Tiffany

1 Like