Has anyone worked with Signature Closures?

I’ve had several signings with them. Easy to work with and pay in a timely fashion. Wish every company was like them.

Thank You for your response everyone.

I actually did a job for them on Friday. They were friendly, clear, paid well, and I hope they keep calling me!

I like Signature Closers. Like others have said, they do send a lot of assignments via text which folks grab quickly, but they also call as well. When they do call, you can often negotiate your fee over the phone versus waiting for a text response that may or may not come. They pay promptly on the 4th or 5th of every month. And they are friendly and knowledgeable. Give them a try.

I used to get a lot of work from them when they called for assignments…not so much now because I don’t see the emails right away. They have always been good to work with.

1 Like

I work for Signature. They are great to work with. Always pay on time.

It’s very frustrating since they started emailing assignment opportunities. If you’re not watching your email the second it comes in, you’ll lose out. Even if you do respond immediately, it’s often already taken.

1 Like

I finally got called, no email offers.

1 Like

Signature Closers is one of the best out there, Ive been working with them off and on since 2012, however in the last year I’ve noticed my orders with them are minimal, I think they found a cheaper notary in my area. But they are really good to work with…Love love them…

Worked with them for several years. Absolutely great. Good luck.

I have performed many signings with Signature Closures and have been pleased with their payment schedule. They do pay promptly.

Yes, They are good to work with pay is fair and timely.

Signature Closers rock. They pay well, on time, and they just send you out there to do your job.

I can only repeat what others have said, great to work with and pay on a reasonable schedule.

I have no complaints. They are great.

Great company to work with. Sends email to let you know when you will receive payment(s).

2 Likes

I’ve received my first assignment from them - hoping to get more from them.

Great company! Posts notice of payments.

good luck getting chosen to get the deal…I’ve been with them for 2 years (very nice people and great to work with and fair pay…)….BUT…you have about 1.5 seconds to answer their text or email in order to be chosen…I have closed maybe 20-25 deals for them and it is more luck to get the deal as the competition is fierce

They are a good company. They pay monthly on the 5th via direct deposit for jobs done in the prior month.