Hoping to Get Paid

Hello I am new to the loan signing business and have completed 10 loan signings since March 20, 2020. I have worked with Sign X, Serenity Signing Service and a couple other companies via SigningOrder.com.

Is there an app I can use to track payments? I started accepting signings without doing any research on these companies. I hope and pray I get paid!!

Has anyone ever work for these companies if so how was your experience?

Thank you for your time.

Not them, but SigningOrder companies have never stiffed me.

In my experience (and many will disagree, I am sure), avoid:

Notary Cloud
NotaryGo
National Loan Closers
National Loan Closings

There are many others. Research them at NotaryRotary.com - NR hosts a comprehensive database. Or you can read the backlog of forum entries here, of course.

1 Like

Thank you for responding, Judi. I have some down time this weekend, and plan to do some research on notary rotary. Also, thanks for the short list of companies to avoid.

Hello Judi,

Is there an app or site I can use to track payments for various signing agencies that hired me via signingorder.com?

Thanks

I love love LOVE www.notarygadget.com
The best!

1 Like

Thanks Samantha! I’m actually on the site right now adding appointment :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi-

In SigningOrder you just click on past orders and search via state or whatever way you would like. I can say they might not all come up that way. I had to look in my emails to find one I had did that wouldn’t show up when I tried to search it by state. I had to put in the last name.

1 Like

I ad no issues with Serenity. I ammtrying to get info on Sign X
Signing Order SEEMS to be ok. I have had sveral paid thru them

Try Notary Gadget. Its pretty good. Not perfect, but about 90% reliable. Double check your entries after you complete them - sometimes it kicks you out without saving an entry.

I like the invoice function. Make sure you set up clients with an email address, and you can use Gadget’s invoice function to send original as well as past due invoices easily.