I am looking for a scanner that is compatible with Windows 10. I have a Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L5200DWT but not the scanner. Any suggestions, if so, why the particular scanner. Thanks

Canon imageFormula R40!!!

I have a Brother ADS-1500w it is wonderful and compatible with window 10.

Hey my fellow notary partners
I have a dilemma, Companies are asking for you to hand deliver and not valuing our time and efforts by at least paying an extra 25-40 dollars for you to deliver . Especially if you are a good and dependable notary they should show value for their quality notaries. We are risking getting Co-19 and I think that should stand for paying a little extra for our efforts. And if they pay $90 per signing just as a thank you they should pay at least $100 per signing. I am frustrated with the companies that don’t appreciate our loyalty to the notaries that have gone above and beyond the call of duty.

Sincerely
sick of it!!

2 Likes

I use an Epson ES-400 works great!

Hello, I use a Brother ADS-1700W and love it! (Going to check out the Epson ES 400 as well.)

Try to look for the Fujitsu Scansnap ix500 or ix1500, if this is something suitable for you. Staples.com may have it available.

Definitely the Epson ES-400 or 500 series. Running the 400 for 2 years and never a problem, fast and efficient!

I just upgraded to the Brother ADS-1700W. If you are going to invest in a scanner might as well get one that you can take with you to signings. I am actually able to schedule an extra signing a day.

2 Likes

I just purchased a EKO Scan Zen, after suffering too long with feeding single pages into a ScanSnap. Open box on Ebay for $100. Easy install, blazing fast, choice of software for scanning.

Hi, this seems very efficient. Can you please tell me more about your set up? Do you bring a laptop with you as well to send the scanned docs? Or do you email/upload scanbacks when you get back home?

I use a Brother ADS-2700W. It’s a desktop scanner but really too big to take along. It works well and fast and has different settings to choose from. I run Windows 10 on my computer. I might consider purchasing the Epson es-200 or 300 after watching the demo review on Youtube…

I take my laptop with me. This allows me to upload docs and go straight to FedEx/UPS. It cuts out so much time. Do not go above a Epson ES-300 or Brother ADS-1700W. These ones and lower models are great for taking on the move. Anything bigger is only good for home use unless you plan on taking a suitcase with you.

2 Likes

Hi Judi,

I see you mentioned dpi 300 and mine id is set to 200, can you please tell what’s the difference ?
Thanks!

I use Epson 400, great scanner. No issues and I scan very heavily.

Hello,

Then do you also have a mobile printer in the vehicle as well to send off to Fed-Ex?
Thank you-

Sheri

I need help I have a Brother HL-L5200 DW printer dual tray not sure how to set up my computer to print mix copies. Please help!!!

To print mixed copies just click “print as PDF” and it will print in the same order and both sizes.

I have a Canon ImageFormula R40 scanner

I had the same problem. I ended up buying the 6200 because I just couldn’t get it to work.

Ok thanks for your input on the professional on the go scanner. i just purchase Epsom 500, patiently awaiting. Again thanks