I am new to the business what companies should I sign up with to get business. I am in Florida. I am on snap docs but I barely get any on there. Thank you!

New to the business! What good companies should I sign up with? Thanks for the help!

ALL the fair, timely paying ones.

Snapdocs signings will likely come along. It takes a little bit and the busy times before some agencies take a shot on you and then favorite you. If possible, if you are not Snapdocs verified I’d definitely get verified because it puts you higher on the list for opportunities when the notifications go out.
Since you are in FL I think Sunshine Signing Co. is out there. I’ve found a lot of independent signing companies find me through here and Notary Rotary. You’ll need some experience before the bigger companies like BancServe, Amrock, etc will want to pick you up. Although sometimes, if you can speak another language they’ll pick you up before the 2 years experience they want you to have. There’s FASS Notary, Notarize 24/7, NotaryGo (awful pay but you get experience), etc. NNA (National Notary Association) has a page up with a bunch of signing companies and a lot of the older notaries were recommending to get up with 20-30 “good” options, doing maybe 5-10 a week to start receiving jobs.

3 Likes

Thank you!! I can’t do Bancserv anyways. I have a real estate license also and they won’t accept and agent with one. Which I think is weird because we have knowledge with loan docs.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.