I am Not Getting Clients from Notary Cafe

Yes I agree…Notary Cafe doesn’t do marketing for us, per se. Just another tool. But they improve the search. I love Notary Cafe

1 Like

I’ve been with Notary Cafe for three years and have never received a signing. What I do see from time to time, are clients (customers) checking my profile to verify my credentials. So I figure I need Notary Cafe, continue to pay the annual fee for additional credibility…

1 Like

Hi Michelle, I have only one suggestion here and that is to reevaluate your pricing. It has to be competitive with those agents in your area.

I rejoined Notary Cafe just the other day after a year. I received a call from a title company the next day stating they found me on Notary Cafe. What I quote on this site is basically for signing services. When a title company calls me direct, I do negotiate the fee as I believe when the middle man is not involved, the fees should be commensurate with what a title company would be paying the signing service. Good Luck!

1 Like

I am a member of NC, NR, and Numbers. They all help and I do like this site and have had good fortune with them maybe it is the location I am in. Who knows but fees must be in line with all the Professional notaries and you must stay visible some how. Some of you who state that you never got a job from NC may have forgot where your original contact with repeat business came from. Every signing that you get is not referenced to one of the sites.

Signing companies are getting at minimum $125 to $150 for clients with some amount of volume. Infrequent clients of signing companies get $200 to $300.

A NSA deserves no less than $100 for a 150 page signing within 20 miles and no faxbacks. That should be your basis and adjust from there.

There job, like yours is negotiate a fair fee, but some signing companies want it all. I have seen some companies getting $200 and want to pay an NSA $65. Not a fair transaction.

How do you find the different companies registered with Snapdocs? I am registered and have received 64 orders thus far however I did not solicit the company they found me.
Please advise.
Thank you!
Jeannie in OR

1 Like

This is a great format, its modern and not so hard to learn. We all need to upgrade and change, and by far, this site is tops. I wish that Harry would do the same.

I have never had a signing from Notary Café.

1 Like

Either have I, in two years. So I see no reason to renew my upgraded membership.

2 Likes

Notary Assurance is out of business I think- their email forum still submits but you get a kick back. And their payment for the $11.00 won’t go through.

I upgraded and still NO signings.

1 Like

The problem is “SnapDo–”, they send out Email Blasts. Lowest bidder wins. I’ve noticed that companies that once used Notary Cafe are now using “SnapDo–.” I only take orders from them at a certain price. So unfortunately, I don’t really blame NotaryCafe I blame the companies that used to use them are now going to “SnapDo–.” I believe this is what’s going on. These companies are looking for the lowest bidder and can get it there. It’s like a Smorgesborg.

I’ve had signing here and there from services that found me via Notary Cafe, ten or so over the years.

1 Like

Hello to everyone.
I Never gets a signing from Notary Cafe , I think I paying this fee for nothing what is going on .
all of my clients are from other site . Is there anyone who gets signing from Notary Cafe ? let me know how to get a signing from Notary cafe. Thank you

Notary Cafe, Snap Docs, 123Notary, Notary Rotary etc are all just places for your to list your information / resume for companies to find you - kind of like LinkedIn but just for notaries. None of these companies guarantee you business because how much business you get or don’t get is based on a lot of factors, including but not limited to:

• Your profile / resume
  • Your credentials (NNA certified, background screend, E&O, etc)
  • Your experience
  • Your pricing / fees
  • Your location
  • Your competition
  • How busy it is overall in the industry

If you are not getting business then you need to reevaluate how you are marketing yourself. Is your listing short and full of typos? Does your listing explain why you are a great signing agent and what separates you from others? Do you have any experience? Are your prices competitive??

I have had an account with Notary Cafe for over 7 years - it is actually the only one that I personally pay for, and I consistently get business.

Also, for those who say that companies on SnapDocs assign signings to the person with the lowest fee I would have to disagree, it really depends on the company. Yes, some companies do go with whoever answers them the fastest and agrees to the lowest fee. But I have several companies that use me from SnapDocs and I know for a fact that my fee is not always the lowest. Companies that use SnapDocs are able to see who responds to their text and select whomever they like and if you are someone that they have worked with before, they know you are reliable and will do a great job then you have a higher chance of being selected.

Bottom line is you can’t just put a listing on Notary Cafe / SnapDocs / Notary Rotary / 123Notary etc and expect to just sit back and wait for the work to “roll in.” You have to still work hard, go out and market yourself and ask for the business each and every day.

7 Likes

Theresa, I use Snapdocs, NotaryGo, Global Notary and Xome Signings. I have most of my orders thru these companies. I do agree, I am registered with NNA, American Association of Notaries, Notary Café, 123Notary and the list goes on. None of my orders come from them. They all come from the 4 companies I listed above. I have some Title Companies they call me directly but that is rare. I also have my company listed in social media, YELP, Bing, Yahoo, Google, Angie’s List, Thumbtack, Facebook, LinkedIn and so on. Most of my local notary work comes from the advertising on the internet. I use this work to fill in the gaps when I’m not getting any loan signings.

6 Likes

I have the same problem even with the premium package and 10 zip codes, not a one yet. I don’t understand, I get 4 or 5 offers a week from snapdocs, unfortunately 3 out of 5 is 1 to 2 hours before the signing. I I accepted a couple within a minute of getting the notice and the signing was already given to someone else. I signed with 5 signing agencies and a couple of title companies but no luck, still waiting for my first signing. I’ve been waiting for a month! getting a little frustrated because I am doing everything they are telling me. I need someone to throw me a bone quick!! Orlando fl

How do you reply how long you have been doing signings on some of these sites. Do you lie and say 10 years when you have none???

1 Like

Global Notary went out of business. They paid me all they owed me and I am thankful for that.

They mostly use their own database first. I’m in probably 200 of those. Keep marketing!

2 Likes