I am Not Getting Clients from Notary Cafe

I’d stay away from Notary Rotary. It is an extremely TOXIC environment, where there are about 5 members who seem to consistently respond, as in they have no work.

The Signing Central company list is absolutely TAINTED with false reviews, you have to go through each and every company, read their reviews and play a guessing game as to which reviews are legit and which ones are not. This is because of self-righteous members who post a review, but have never worked for the company. Its absolutely too much work to be deciphering which reviews are legit or not.

Your best bet is getting a website, if you don’t have one, and using GOOGLE to help you get your name and business out there.

Also, marketing is the key to running any business, and should be considered a full-time job, always!

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Agreed. But now, since they raised their prices, most of the smaller SS have dropped out.

Some TC’s I’ve noticed are using their own platforms now.

The future of SD will be interesting as I believe they’ve lost alot of clients due to their own selfish greed.

1 Like

Now that it has been a few years later from your original post, do you still hold the same position?

I don’t know how much Snapdocs has raised their prices, but whatever it is, it will surely be deducted from fees offered to notaries.

1 Like

It turns out these last few months that I have been getting calls from people finding me at Notary Café- today is one example. Looked the company up, good reviews, we’re good to go!

2 Likes

You don’t, they find you. SnapDocs doesn’t offer this to its registered NSAs and they should, and allow us to rate them as well.

2 Likes

check your profile might be missing something.

In regards to Snapdocs, I have never been happier with them. I negotiate just like I would if these companies called me, and I’m getting far more jobs because they text me with multiple job offers every day. I love that they just don’t take no for an answer. They have multiple reasons you can check, and then they have a box that will open up, to enter, if you’ve selected, the fee is too low, how much you want to accept this closing, and btw they also have all the info you need to determine how much to charge in the opening description of each job too. If you selected, cant do that time, the box opens and you either put the time you are available, or type no availability. In all cases, if they don’t have someone that’s accepted the job within a very short period of time since they posted, they will send you another text telling you, you’ve been assigned the job, and when you go to the website to accept, there is the negotiated fee you requested. I love having these companies text me for these jobs, such as Snapdocs. It also eliminates attitudes, and the customary, “I’ll have to see if I can get that fee approved.”, which goes right through me, because I know full well, in most cases it only means we’ll call you back if we can’t find anyone else to do the job for cheaper.

2 Likes

I’ve received a sprinkle of signings through Notary Cafe over the years. What does happen is that customers have found out about me somewhere else, and also check Notary Cafe to see if I’m a member.

Can anyone tell me, what could someone doing this full time earn?

I too am fairly new and am signed up w snapdocs, not much business lately, I’m in Georgia, where are you? They are sending me debt resolution presentations! Have you done one? I turn them down, I read that notaries should not be doing presentations?