Inscribing Pursuits

I did signings in July through August 1st fir inscribing pursuits and have not been paid for any of the signings. Has anyone worked with Rikki Yeager and Inscribing Pursuits since 2013? were you able to get paid on time?

Just a few over many years… 1 early 2016. She’s usually pays at about 45 days.

I worked with Rikki in June 2016 and sent an email saying I had not been paid in August 2016 and I had my check within 1 week of the email.

Do not perform any signings for this business Inscribing Pursuits/Rikki Yeager. I performed a signing in July of this year, never received payment. I constantly called and texted her and she assured me a check was in the mail. Yesterday I received bankruptcy papers in the mail with her listed as the debtor which means none of us will get paid if we have not!

I submitted my creditientals and received a auto response back from Rikki

The business has closed and has filed with the US Bankruptcy Courts File # 16-41513

Rikki has always paid me and it takes about 45 days.

She filed for bankruptcy, here’s the docket number BK 16-41513. Its my understanding that she first filed under Chapter 7, then switched to Chapter 13. If you’re owed more than a $100 then it may be worth seeking a debtor claim.

Rikki initially filed a Chapter 13, but in June she had it switched to a Chapter 7, so Notaries are not going to be paid. She asked me to do two signings, which I completed, knowing that she had already initiated the Bankruptcy proceedings. Ugh!!