Mortgage Connect - FKA Inspire Closing Services

I work for both of them, and have friends at both companies I have worked with for over 20 years. Inspire is a sister company, and I did several closings for both companies last week, they are separate. They pay fast as long as you bill them on their invoices, FYI

1 Like

Inspire is the Sister company of Mortgage Connect. Both companies have there own invoice. You have to make sure you invoice separately. I made that mistake several months ago and that is how I found out they are separate. I do business with both. They do pay quickly.

1 Like

What do they typically pay for a refi with fax backs? Freedom Mortgage does reverse mortgages they take longer time and typically have a huge Document package to print.

Do not rush and take your time at the end of the closing. Stop and explain you have to go back through the docs one more time to make sure they are error free. The borrowers are ok with that. I look at the docs as we go along, but always stop and check after everything is signed. Usually find something… missed initial, written over date, missing date from signer, etc.

1 Like

Mortgage Connect and Inspire Closings both pay like a slot machine…NEVER any issue BUT you must bill both of them monthly on THEIR BILLING INVOICE FORM. If you don’y you wont be in their payable que. Feel free to email me and I’ll send you the billing invoice forms. They’re pdf and fillable.

2 Likes

FYI Inspire and Mortgage connect are 2 separate companies under the same umbrella. I have been doing closings for them for a couple of years or better and there have been few issues with anything,. They pay well and timely like every two weeks. I just thought you should get the facts straight

1 Like

email pm for inspire to email payment for mortgage connect to if anyone needs their invoice templet let me know I’ll email to you
Once I did that I was paid within 2 weeks.

1 Like

0k let’s see how that goes. I am new, just completed background. Ready to go

Sorry, you are incorrect. Mortgage Connect LP owns Inspire Closing Services. Both companies use signing agents. If you do a closing for Inspire, you will be required to invoice using the Inspire template, to the Inspire email. If you do a closing for MC, you will be required to invoice using the Mortgage Connect template to the MC email. I’ve completed over 400 signings for the pair and have invoiced them every month for years.

No, you are incorrect. All invoices are now input 48 hours after closing is completed ONLINE via the invoice tab for both companies. Just log into your account and select the invoice tab, input your info and validate. If there is an issue, or if the package is not ready to be invoiced, it will tell you and you should try again the following day. If this continues, you call the hiring agent and speak to them about your issue. This usually only happens with a print/trip only fee.

2 Likes

I have had BOA loans from Inspire and Freedom loans from Mortgage Connect. Previously I was getting mostly work from Inspire but in May it has switched and I’ve had about 12 from MC and only one form Inspire. Billing is still separate. I submit a manual invoice to Inspire and online billing with Mortgage Connect. Someone at MC told me that Inspire had online billing but I can’t find it anywhere on their website and Inspire Billings are not accepted on the MC site. It’s a lot to keep track of, but they are both great companies and pay well. Applying with one company does get you on-boarded with both of them.

1 Like

I just did a mortgage connect signing. I take one every once in awhile because despite their misgivings they pay ok, and on time. I do get frustrated with the amount of notarizations though. I counted 18 in the last package plus 4 duplicate affidavits. It seemed like somebody had uploaded the first 40 pages including instructions and affs twice. That careless error costs me more to do the signing than it is actually worth. That comes out to extra printing and only getting a few dollars per notarization, doesn’t account for a travel fee or fax backs. Not sure if I want to continue with them or inspire.

1 Like

You have to send an email to “vendors@mortgageconnectlp.com” and ask them to turn on the option for you to do online billing if you are not seeing it when you log into your account in between the profile and payment status headers.

When using the online invoice, what is the item number? There is a column for order number which I know.

1st number after confirmation number. #12345678-“2”-1-1
In the case above, the #2 is the item number. Do this correctly or the item wont verify. When verified shows (in green) then hit the “submit” button and don’t fret when you get the message you’re leaving the site. After submitting you will gwt a pop-up stating the date of payment. You can now click on the WTB button twice to return to the website.

1 Like

Hi Chris,
How did you sign up with them? I cannot find anywhere on their websites for vendor/notary sign up.
Thank you

I’ve been working with both of them for years. They are sister companies, similar procedures, but different companies. I love working with them. Not sure what’s the fuss.

1 Like

Thank you! I will do that immediately!

Request a new vendor package from vendors@mortgageconnectlp.com.

2 Likes

Susan, If you are still doing closings for Inspire, have they improved with regards to their payments to you? I have $950 outstanding with the oldest being Nov 18, 2020. No payments yet. I’ve invoiced numerous times, called, emailed, you name it. I’m at the point where I’m going to submit a complaint to the Secretary of the State and I’m going to copy the corporate big wigs.