Inspire Closings/Mortgage Connect

Never had a problem up until last month. I’m satisfied they are doing their best after the call I had yesterday. I consider them a valuable partner.

Agreed. Specially after Sunday’s email from Ms. Mona, clarifying things out to vendors and partners.
Many of you might have received her email this Sunday evening.

1 Like

I have not had any issues. when I am missing or one has been skipped over in payment, I let them know and they take care of it ASAP. They just sent out an email stating they have had some problems and are working to correct it. I think they said they just put in place some new program to help with that and will roll it eventually where we can check status of payment. I think they are great.

1 Like

Yes, influx in payment problems the last few months, especially with Inspire. However, eventually they do catch up.

I invoice MC and Inspire on the same day twice a month - the first Monday and the third Monday. For several years, payments had a two-week processing time, hence my invoice of the first Monday was paid the second Friday, and my invoice of the third Monday was paid on the last Friday. However, in the last six months that pattern has been completely disrupted.

I still faithfully invoice in the same way. I send a follow up (with a copy of the original invoice) if I have not received payment by the expected date. Eventually, payments are caught up.

Shortly before the payment issues began, Inspire apparently landed the Freedom Mortgage contract. That is a HUGE influx of orders, and I am delighted to have many of them in my hands every week. If some extra patience and follow up with billing is the payoff for increasing my order volume by a sizable amount, I am content to do both.

Updating this response: I ALWAYS attach .pdf copies of the pertinent assignment sheets to my invoices.

2 Likes

The perfect recipe for two disastrous companies that work together is inspire closings coupled with Freedom Mortgage. Both companies have the worst customer service imaginable! I haven’t had one closing with them that has been without issue, and not on my end. They mess up the docs (that’s if they even attempt to get you the docs before the scheduled closing time). Inspire rarely answers the phone and 99% of the time do not answer any form of email communication.

They know about the chatter, haha. They should be respectful by fulfilling their obligations. Must be you have the time and money to chase their tail. It’s not worth the hassle to me.

I could not agree with you more! I think they had their own employees come on here and add comments.

Not worth the hassle to me. To each their own.

Simple, then. Don’t accept their work. Many of us will gladly accept your share.

Notify them in writing either by email or certified letter you are filing an official complaint with the Attorney General in their state. Watch what happens.

I send an email to the contact informing them I am filing a formal complaint either Attorney General in their state. I get paid within days! Try it it works!

I love Inspire and completed many closings for them. I can always contact them and never had an issue. They are aware of issues with Freedom Mortgage and told they are working with them to improve.

1 Like

Yikes, I have not been paid for a few now! Not taking anymore! I have one for Monday that I am going to back out of. I am not doing this for free. when you call and go to leave a message it goes to a private phone mail that states "do not leave a message if you’re calling for Mortgage Connect or Inspire. This is a private email! Damn. Never had a problem before. I am told they were all sent home to work remote because of the virus but this has been going on since March 3rd and one since February 11th!.
I was just put through to someone and I told her I am not putting myself on the line to do these closings in this virus atmosphere and then not get paid to top it off. And that others were going through the same thing! This is nuts! She said she would get back… we will see.

These companies, Inspire and Mortgage Connect have the most complicated “payables” system - EVERY TIME I take a job from them it takes MONTHS to get paid, if at all. Their “online invoicing” system does not work, they only take THEIR form submission which DOES NOT PRINT OUT. I created my own, under their format, and they did not accept it. I think this is how they scam notaries out of money owed. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE company.

Their system should not be so complicated. They should pay automatically upon notice of completion LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!!

have no issues to get payments with MC and Inspire. for some months ago, they have now a great system on their site, to submit invoices and work very well. Only if you have a cancellation fee to submit payment, probably you need to submit your proper invoice directly to their email. Besides that, I have no issues. I have been doing closings for them for the last 9 years.

I don’t have any issues using their online system. Just make sure you’re entering the correct file numbers otherwise you will get an error message.

Wow, I NEVER have an issue. Been working with them for a long time. I know they had some issues when they switched over how we submit closings but since it was fixed, no worries.

1 Like

Ive never had issues with them but to scan back docs you have to make small pdf’s because they only except under 25 mb. also you can’t add the signing on your calender through their website. I like mortgage connect better than inspire.

Make sure you scan using 300 dpi and black-and-white. That will even fit a VU scan into their max required size.