Just curious...anyone ever gotten anything beside a Debt Relief from Sunshine SS?

Nothing to add to question, but there has to be 20 characters in post or it won’t go. Way in the past, I did get the usual from this co., but for far too long now, it’s only been those terrible Debt Relief type deals… a no-no to me.

In the past I received refi’s, etc. But recently mostly Debt Relief.

I got a Reverse Mortgage yesterday but for certain mostly they are debt consolidations. Who is doing them and how do you feel about it? I’ve been taking some because I’m fairly new and it’s easy money…but I’d much prefer loan signings.

Tho’ I used to do a few Debt things, I didn’t much like them & usually felt bad afterwards, but thought, hey, they’re adults! But, when they started having me say I represented them (to get around the legalities that had been put in place to stop the bad guys), I re-thought my attitude, along with my ‘new’ position~~ and stopped doing 'em.

1 Like

I used to receive refi’s from them but now I see that they do Debt Settlements that come through on Snapdocs. I tried doing a couple and decided they didn’t pay enough for the time it took and hassle involved. Regarding the Rev. Mortgages, many sc handle them and usually they try to get you to do it for a very low fee. They will sometimes say, it’s just an application, but those can take just as long as the closings. I stick to my fee and won’t do one for less. Big packages signing with someone who takes a long time to sign–maybe two hours. Be careful…

Ditto here. Use to have quality work. Be careful with Debt pkgs. They are asking you to represent them…danger zone

they do send refi signing even if I respond immediately they will wait for some time before they will assign the signing I guess other notary call and take assignment

only debt resolution signings

No. Use to be good, now lowball

I refuse debt settlement after a family attorney explained

1 Like

What is the dangers of us accepting and being representatives of Sunshine Co in these debt settlements? I’m just curious.

it does depend upon your state law to some degree. Most of us object to portraying ourselves as a ‘representative’ of a company (most of whom offer a really bad deal to very desperate people). I don’t think there’s really any ‘danger’, but I just like not walking away feeling dirty and like to sleep well at night. Google ‘complaints about said co’ (not Sunshine–the actual Debt co) and you’ll get an idea of why many of us won’t take them.

1 Like