Likely scam identical notary signing offers from different names/email addresses

I got the exact email, only from: potterreteam@aol.com :unamused:

SCAM! I’ve received these as well but in my junk file. Funny David says he works for First American as well. He’s a very busy scammer! :joy:

The scammers are using a pdf with a maleware link in it. The sneaky problem is that the pdf has First American Title and their logo. If you ever receive a suspicious pdf you can drag it over to Goggle Docs to view it.

I have been getting emails from Sanya David repeatedly. I don’t click on any links. The last one looked very legitimate posing as a First American with a “secure link” to click on. She or he is getting very much more sophisticated. The first clue is that there isn’t an email address from First Am or office address in the signature line. Here is what google sent after I reported spam:

Sounds familiar:

"Good Morning, We have a purchase closing available in your area tomorrow morning at 08:30 Am. Are you available? Please get back to me ASAP. Borrower prefer you text them at 415-639-9714 to confirm the order. Get back to us after confirmation and we will send you the closing documents with involve.

Closing fee is $275.00

Thank you,

Sanya F David.
First America Title."
MIAMI< Florida

Got one today and (thankfully) my spidey senses told me to call the law firm he was claiming to be from. VERY convincing “secure docs” portal that he’s using.

The email address s/he used was sanyadavid91@hotmail.com.

Received an email today with a link. So glad I call if not familiar with the company to verify. This is a SCAM.