Loan Signing Companies

Hello,

Are there any good loan signing companies with excellent pay based out of North Carolina? I’m doing my research on companies but I want to get opinions of those who have worked for Escrow Title Companies or Signing Agencies.

I own NotaryReviews.org and we offer a list for paid membership. Fees are low. You can also join the fb nsa group as well to check out our topics of discussions. Members there rate and review hiring companies. Good luck to you Amesha.

Also, since you’re in an attorney state, theres a fb group specifically for NC nsas that I suggest you join.

Guess who works for NotaryReviews.org, I’ve been a notary for 16 years, and have never paid to me listed or gain access to some company’s website to get business.

To answer your question:
You need to focus on the entire US. I get orders from all over the country. All that matter is that your doing the signing in your state that you hold your notary cert. in. Focusing on only signing up with high paying companies, you will go broke. You need to have low paying companies mixed in with some high paying companies. The key is getting your daily signing orders between 3 to 7 per day or more.
Title companies pay the highest (but they like hiring signing companies to provide the notary), Escrow companies pay the next highest (same on the signing company), Signing companies are the lowest payers.

Sign up with all of them, You need volume and experience. Over time you can pick and choose who you want work for.
Good luck,
Bill

Thanks a lot. I will definitely check the Facebook group out.

Thank you. I’m just waiting for my background to be completed which should be Monday. I’ve been looking and building my profile with several different companies. One of the companies is Snapdocs and I know that I will definitely have to build my experience up so I won’t be picky on what signings I receive. I just want to get orders and build. Thanks for your response.