Metro Inspections

I recently contacted all the 4 Star company’s listed on Notary Rotary by email. I received several responses back on how to sign up becoming a registered Notary with them. One of the company’s listed was Metro Inspections. This one is not for Notary services but rather Inspections, taking 6-8 pictures of business listed like in Background checks and all. Has anyone ever done work with them and if so, do they pay on time? Thanks in advance.

I have worked for a metro many times and always gotten paid more than some of the other inspection companies. Their app is great. I highly recommend them

2 Likes

What is the base fee for this company and contact information?

Issac…

They indicated their standard fee is $30 for what is a job that takes 10-15 minutes to complete. Their email is
info@metrositeinspections.com, that’s all the information I have at this point. I have not responded to their email for further information yet.

diana

Yes I have worked with Metro Inspections for about 10 years. It’s a nice way to add to your monthly income. I generally only do assignments within my own area and not where there is any distance to travel.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Bluesky!

Excellent to work with. Pay on time! And I usually enjoy the assignments!

1 Like

Excellent company and pays well. The gig jobs are good fillers between closings. They contacted you because you are already approved by your state with background checks. I do more inspections than closings now. They add up fast for very little time and no overhead.

2 Likes

@notarizedbydiana Metro is great company to work for. And no hassles for your payment. There pay on a monthly basic and what I love most is there will reimburse you for tolls and any parking you may occur during an inspection or I.D verification. The pay ranges from 30-60 for less than 15 minutes of your time. I average about $600-$900 a month with them.

3 Likes

They are good but I am in a very rural state (Maine) and it really doesn’t work very well here. You can’t just pop over to a location and do an inspection! We have the travel cost that is significant and a $30 fee just doesn’t make it feasible. We really can’t usually combine these assignments, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your responses, I’ve submitted my information sheet, so I hope to get some assignments from them some time soon.

Thanks again…Diana

Some see there fees are negotiable there do take travel into account.

Any other similar companies for inspections you can recommend, while we’re on the subject? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have performed several Metro inspections. Simple, great app,15 minutes, direct deposit & no paperwork.

P.s. My last inspection involved taking pics of a HUGE John Deere tractor that was located in a excavation pit. Always ask where & what type of inspection is required…heels or sneakers?:smile:

3 Likes

I find them too low a fee for my drive time honestly. great company but I usually have a 20-30 min drive.

I agree however I always counter with them. That’s your fee here is my fee and what I do like about them there will pay for your parking and tolls. You just have to submit the receipt with your results.

1 Like
1 Like

$30 for what they want done, very cheap. Their new App that they want you to use is a piece of junk. Spend more time messing with it trying to get it to work than its worth

1 Like

I do work for them. I don’t get a lot around here. But they’re usually good for 1 to 2 orders a month. And they’re usually pretty close to me and can be done quick. I also do field inspections and usually can route the ones I have nearby the Metro order together to save time and gas. Their app is horrible, the website is a mess too and they will have multiple people call and hound you if there’s an issue on your end but if you have a question or issue it’s hard to get hold of a live person and when you do they’re clueless. But 90 pct of the time it’s easy work with no issues at all and overall I’m glad to get work from them.