Miles B Signings

I agreed to take the order knowing that it takes about 30-45 days in the contract so I’m not going to worry about it but 45 days is coming up and I’m hoping that I’ll get my check in the mail by next week! It’s only $100 refi. At least he’s pretty responsive in the communication and seems trust worthy even though it may take longer to get paid.

yes, i’ve used them serval times, I just got tired of chasing them for payment. Sometimes past 60 days…totally unreasonable as most title companies are paying 15 to 30 days.

1 Like

Yay, check came within the agreed time frame! :+1:

I’ve done 3 assignments for them. No issues and quick response when needed. 45+ day pay, but it does arrive. Scanbacks always required.

1 Like

Where are you located?

Wow, who pays week. My 5th month in WA state

Where in WA? I cover the southern border up to a 100 miles from Portland, OR
There’s a gal up in the Seattle area. She is a tough cookie personality wise and makes you invoice her with her specific invoice page :confounded: But for the most part pay reasonable and does always pay as long as that darn invoice gets to her. OPNotary.com Ocean Pacific Notary Services support@opnotary.com Gina & Jim DePriest They do a lot of HELOCS but I’ve received purchase/sales/refi’s from them

Did you ever receive payment? If not, please email me privately, cariloansigning@gmail.com

Did you ever receive payment from miles b signing? If not, please let me know and email me directly at cariloansigning@gmail.com

Did you receive payment from them?

Stay away. Cant get paid

Sitting at 60 days. They won’t return my phone call or emails. I have tried 2 phone numbers and all you can ever do is leave a VM. THEY DO NOT RESPOND!! Don’t do any work for them. They do not pay, and they just ignore you. Maybe they’re going Bankrupt???

I am still waiting on payment for a closing on 7/8/2021. I have left several voice mails and sent several emails. They used to be good and pay on time. Not sure what is going on. I still see jobs coming in from him, so business is still open. For now, I would reject any signing until he pays.

1 Like

Completed a signing on 7/17/21. They promised payment in 60 days. I’ve been calling, texting and emailing for the past 3 days, no response. I opened up a BBB complaint today. Looks like a dead beat!

I completed a signing on 7/18/21, and haven’t gotten paid yet. I’ve called, left voice messages and sent emails. No response. You live and you learn. I personally will never work with them again.

They currently owe me 210$. Emailed them several times, called and nothing. They will scan and take advantage of notaries unfortunately. Stay away if they offer you work!!! (916) 970 - 7447

I finally got a reply from miles b signings. I had to email customer support for signingorder.com
Scott replied saying we pay 45-60 pay via deluxe e check. hopefully they stick to their word.

Just wanted to give an update. After i emailed customer support for signingsorder.com. They contacted miles b signing services. I did get paid for one job about 2 hours ago. waiting on another payment. Seems like that was the only way to get their attention. :smiling_imp:

Just wanted to give an update. I got my 2nd payment for $100 from miles b from 8/10/2021. By using the method I posted above. Signingorder will get on them lol

Miles B Signing is on the naughty list. Don’t waste your time with this company even if you’re desperate for work. You will spend more time attempting to collect than the actual time you spent executing the closing. Many a notary has had their trials and tribulations getting paid from Miles B.