Mobile/Business Line App?

Has anyone found a company that has a good working app. for a business line? If so, please please share it. I have tried and I cannot carry two cell phones and for some reason these cell phones just do not seem to keep the ring tones straight when programming different ringtones to different numbers.

I have tried Ring Central, but there mobile phone app only works if it’s up on the screen at all times. I lost months of money and business with them. I
have tried:

Sideline - they worked for a while and then the Notification stopped showing up on time but we’re 5-6 hours late.

Google Voice is unreliable

Skype will not work well on my device for some reason, or is just not a good system.

I have tried two to three more and I would be here all day. But porting numbers in not easy for all companies and takes time. I am I CA, and do not need a free service, or Wi-Fi, or long discussion, and I can use my cellphone minutes, data…

I just need to be mobile and receive notifications on time, and calls with a different ringtones.

Help !

I totally understand your stance as I have lost a lot of money using Ring Central as well; I feel you on Google Voice, I believe with them it allows you to alert you of the caller and their telephone number so you can return a call.

This is just me what I’m about to say is not for everyone but if I miss a call sometimes it’s for the best.:expressionless:

Try looking into MajicJack. It can give you a business number/fax number all in one, and you can have it forward all calls to your cell phone or vice versa. It’s also inexpensive; about $40.00 for the year.

Try Sideline. I’ve been using it for the past few months and its has been working for me. A couple of hiccups but it’s reliable.