Mobile Notary Express PASTDUE

Does anyone know what is going on with this company or how to reach Frank Metayer directly? They are past due 3 months and I am getting song and dance of call next Friday and we may have some info for you. Sounds bad.

I have faced the same problem with him . I have done loan closing for him on 11/11/2016 but no payments was made me till Feb end . I have called him so many times and email also but no response from his side . On Feb 25-26 i have sent a email to him saying if he dont pay my past due with in next 3-4 days then i will take appropriate legal action . The very next day he himself called me and paid me immediately through PayPal account . You can try that .

1 Like

Do you have his direct number please?

Is this the same guy who owned The Notary Pool?

His Number is 619-791-6176

1 Like

I think a few of these shady people are out there closing one company only to open under a different name to do more of the same. This guy is one of them.

Wow, I cant believe he is still pulling the same non pay game. He did the same to me last year, I was paid after many attempts. note: Stay away from them/him.

1 Like

I did have to get down to today or I go to the title company. He acted very insulted like "How could you take this to such a level?" He paid me within 30 minutes via Paypal. What a complete jerk!!!

1 Like

I am still owed for a closing from October. I have tried to contact Frank several times via phone, text & email - NO response. He once responded vaguely to a text but then completely blew me off. He is Extremely Unprofessional!