Mortgage Connect/Inspire Closings Payment Platform Change

GOOD NEWS
Mortgage Connect and Inspire have just adjusted their platform to allow their notaries to invoice their signing fees online, 48 hours after signing completion. You are then paid the following Friday. No more having to send their invoice form every 2 weeks to their payable dept. They are paying everyone via ACH direct deposit. Log in and click the “Online Invoice” tab. for any recent signing that you HAVE NOT already billed them for. In the last week I was brought current and paid for ALL previous signings. They are 5***** in my book. Feel free to DM me if any questions.

5 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great company that I want to work with! Can you please share their Notary Registration link? There are so many similar names I can’t tell which is real:(. Thanks for your help.

I received a fee schedule from Mortgage Connect so that I can enter my fees. I haven’t filled it out yet because I don’t want to price myself out of the norm. On the other hand, I want to receive as much as possible. I have companies that pay me anywhere between $100 and $175 for a refinance. Is anyone able to provide me information on what is the norm for Mortgage Connect.

I recommend calling their Vendor Department. They don’t bite and will gladly tell you their average fees paid. Every geographical area is different. # 0f CSA’s, number of loans generated, etc. Their packages are average sized @75 pages on a HELOC to 125-150 pages on a Refi. Almost all will require a “Faxback” of critical docs. They are a 5 Star Service in my book. Been doing closings for them for years. We’re not flooded in my geographical area with loans, but I will take what I can get. They are loyal and will actually “Call” the signing agent on the phone instead of sending a SnapDocs lowball message blast that is based on 1st come, 1st served. Good Luck!

2 Likes

chris, i am not seeing an ‘invoice’ tab when i log into mortgage connect. i did my first signing with them 12/31 and was going to submit and invoice and saw your post.

Marcia how do you become a vendore for mortgage connect?

I can’t remember if I sent an email asking for an application because I can’t find on their website anywhere stating what Notaries need to do if they want to sign up with them.