Mortgage Connect - Is it a good company?

Sorry Arichter, you are wrong I have done hundreds of closings for both companies and they are directly connected, Mortgage Connect is the main company and Inspire is a prat of them. they have the same Vendor Management

Sorry for the delay. Yes, MC requires scans. And they have their own proprietary docs (5 to 7) that require notarial acts with each and every package.

Mortgage Connect fees are based on the fee schedule you complete when you sign up with them. If you want to change the fees you require, send them a revised fee schedule.

I have worked with them for some time! Love them. Then they joined forces with Inspire Closings, love them too.
You have to submit an invoice to be paid. With Mortgage connect you always have fax backs and need to wait for approval to drop. That can sometimes be a problem depending on your schedule and local pick up times…
I gave them my fees when I first signed up to work with them. I only dispute fees when the contact me for a signing and I have a long drive.
Inspire Closings has fax backs as well but, If you can drop it the same day and meet the cut off time you do not have to fax back.
I have never had a problem being paid. They have a set schedule for payment and it is printed on your invoice.
Recently they sent out an email stating they were having a problem with payments and were fixing it. Just let them know one is missing. No big deal. I am paid about every 2 weeks and it is a direct deposit. I love to work for both of them.

Most of time you do not know how large is the package at the time we accept the Notary, . they only time we know is the time that document in loaded in the system which usually is about 2 hours before signing which there is no time for negotiation

lmcloster, what email address are you submitting your invoices too? I did my first signing with them 12/31. TIA

I took a VIP course one time. That is it. they have never asked me to take their training and I do not see on their site where it is available, so I am confused. I work with them often.

Just started… you do not send an invoice anymore. You now have to log onto their site and fill in their invoice. The address I was using was printed on their invoice at the bottom.

Call them. Very reasonable.

How do you sign up with them?

They require scan backs on every. single. thing. They don’t pay extra for them. They offer an average of $90 in my area, but according to an earlier poster, they’re charging a $450 notary fee. You be the judge lol. :laughing:

1 Like

Which ones do you currently work with most often?

Which signing services do you currently work with most often?

I work more with Inspire Closings these days, and just a few for Mortgage Connect. They both switched to sending out mass text notices of available jobs. They are mostly gone before I can respond, even if I respond immediately. Once in a while, they will call me and sometimes I actually get the job, but my workload for them has drastically deceased because of this new feature.

1 Like

Yep, not at all pleased with their new method of blasting out notices to multiple notaries versus what we used to have–personal phone calls. Why they went that route I’m not sure but part of it may be the difficulty every employer has in finding enough qualified people these days. Even with their new setup I still pick up a fair amount of business from them by jumping on those text messages as fast as I can. Some I get, some I don’t. I’ll even answer during a closing.

1 Like

how much does Mortgage connect pay usually per signing?

they don’t call anymore they have lowered their fee’s and are snapped up in a few seconds

What fees are you seeing come from Mortgage Connect?

Yes! Timely, great support and just be sure to submit your invoices. They pay timely.

Fill out their online invoice.