Mortgage Connect - Is it a good company?

I do a lot of closings for them. They are very professional and pay you promptly as long as you submit your payment invoice on time. I’ve worked for them since 2009.

Thank! you got a call from Mortgage Connect, LP In Moon Township, PA 15108 Looking forward to doing business with them.

I worked with Mortgage Connect for over a year and then decided to move on. They are micro-managers, require invoices, always require fax backs, and they don’t pay well enough. Somewhere along the way, they reduced their fees. Sometimes, I would wait for days before getting approval to drop the docs.

2 Likes

Referring the Arichter post above, She is INCORRECT…
Mortgage Connect is NOT Inspire Closing Services.
Inspire is a newer company (Nov. 2015) they are not affiliated with Mortgage Connect. These are 2 individual companies.

http://www.bizapedia.com/addresses/260-AIRSIDE-DR-MOON-TOWNSHIP-PA-15108.html

Please go to this web address.

1 Like

Inspire Closing Services address is 6000 Industrial Blvd. Aliquippa, PA 15001
Mortgage Connect address is 260 Airside Drive Moon Township, PA 15108

I just looked up the address you have alliquippa, PA
This is the address for Servicelink?
Not one of the Inspire Closing Services LLC addresses come up in Alliquippa, PA.
There are several different offices, in PA, NY, LA, VT, etc.

I worked for them a few times. They’ve been around for a longer than most and are one of the larger SS. Tend to pay on the low side, but you can always ask for more and see if you can get it. They typically pay 45-60 days. Most importantly, make sure you include your “vendor id” on all your invoices or your payment will be delayed.

I did a closing for Mortgage Connect LP in August. I have not been paid. I submitted an invoice etc. I have contacted vendor payment and have yet to hear from them. When I emailed the contacts i dealt with for this signing. My message is forwarded to somone and still no reply. So, if anyone has any suggestions or contact info please share.

contact vendor managment. vendors@mortgageconnectlp.com

I have done a fair amount of business with Mortgage Connect. I DO NOT like their requirement of a large fax
back; however, I have found them to be reliable, consistent with the amount of work offered and willing to negotiate a fair price for services rendered.

I set my price and put it on their form, they will pay if they need you and know your price when they call. I don’t have a problem getting paid. I make sure it covers faxbacks.

1 Like

This company DOES required a large fax back; however, they are reliable, helpful and most importantly, they do exactly (pay) when they say they are going to do. I’d recommend that if the opportunity arrives, work with/for them.

I did several signings for them last year. They were fine to work with and agreed to my fees ($120 - $150). You do have to send in a statement for the work you do each month, but they pay as promised.

1 Like

My experiences with Mortgage Connect have all been positive. I would recommend them to anyone.

I do 5 - 8 closings a month for this company. Once I submit my invoice by the end of the month I am paid promptly on or before the 16th of the next month.

I used to get a lot of work from Mortgage Connect and really enjoy working with them. While I am invited to all their “elite” program training, which means I’m considered on top of their vendor lists, they rarely ever call me anymore. I thought of calling to inquire, but they don’t pay as much as the ones I’m currently working with and they require the fax back without extra compensation. When they do call, however, I take their jobs and still enjoy working with them.

They pay on time. good company.

They have their own "Education Program, continuous online must attend training, will not accept NNA certification. I dumped them twice in the past 3 years. Last time I told them not to call me again.

They want fax backs EVERY SINGLE TIME, and they don’t even pay for fax backs and their fees were below average in Calif. Now I don’t work with them.

1 Like