Mortgage Connect LP

Hello fellow Notaries, I just received an invite to sign up with Mortgage Connect LP, they are based in Moon Township, PA. Has anybody ever worked for this company? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

I love Mortgage Connect LP
I do lots of work for them
They pay quick.
More full scan backs than normal but they pay extra.

2 Likes

I have worked for them a couple of years. Seem fair and consistent on all issues, file, payment, updated information, etc. Yes they do require Faxbacks so if your looking for a "feed " type scanner make it a med. capacity one and you’ll do fine. I break mine down to 25 or 30 pages and am done in about 5-10 minutes.

2 Likes

They reached out to me to. I completed the package, but just yet. I’ll keep you posted

1 Like

Excellent company. No complaints

2 Likes

I have worked with them a lot. No issues.

1 Like

Mortgage Connect is a very good company to work with. They are 1st class across the board. Take their invitation. YOU will not disappointed.

2 Likes

I do work for them and sister company Inspire, high volume

1 Like

Thank you so much for the information. I am definitely going to research the company and make my decision then.

Thank you Patnevling. I have heard some great things about Mortgage Connect LP. I think I will accept the invite. However I would like to learn about Inspire. Have never heard of them.

When I signed up for Mortgage Connect, I was automatically signed up with Inspire. They are tied to them and Freedom mortgage, but have other deals. They do a lot of VA loans. I am 5 minutes from a major military base, so I do a lot more from then instead of Mortgage Connect, but do both…

Do not make no more than 1 mistake they will let you go in a heart beat. Experience or no experience. I have 16 years in this business.

Closed for them in the past. Good company, fast pay. Just make sure you have time to scan the package back right away because you cannot put it in overnight until they approve it. Here is the pay schedule

PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
Please note without your vendor ID and all correct information your invoice payment may be delayed.
Our payment schedule has changed and payment is mailed each Friday, based on the following:
Invoice received Week 1, payment will be mailed Week 2.
Invoice received Week 2, payment will be mailed Week 3.
Invoice received Week 3, payment will be mailed Week 4.
Invoice received Week 4, payment will be mailed Week 1.

Hi Kelly, I’ve been working with Mortgage Connect for about 3 years. Good company, always answer the phones and payments are on time. The only down side is that they do require fax backs in all of their orders.

I like when Mortgage Connect and Inspire call me. Everyone is so helpful. They are great to work for!!!

They will cut your pay if the borrower won’t sign. I spent an hour with a client and they tried to drop my fee 75%. When still I demanded they pay the agreed fee, they dropped me and won’t call me again.

If the client doesn’t complete the signing, you are only entitled to a print/trip fee. And those are being cut by pretty much everyone, it seems. Not fair! The signer should be fully prepared before we arrive - we aren’t salespeople or loan officers to “save the deal”! It’s one thing to reduce our fee if a signing is cancelled just before we arrive, but NOT when we have spent time at the table. Once we have entered the appointment, we are fulfilling our responsibility and deserve our full fee!

3 Likes

When you sign up you will get deals from both Mortgage Connect and Inspire. They are together.

Yes a very good company to work for.

1 Like

Both company (Mortgage Connect and Inspire) great company , fast payment. But with the exception of communication. They never answer your email and if you, call the answer (in most case) unpleasant and sometime rude (and again in most case). I found more pleasant to work with Inspire Closing that with Mortgage Connect.