Mortgage Docs aka MortgageDocs in Irvine

The company website is down, phones disconnected and email bounced back this morning. Think they are done!

The company started out in 2003! They had a nice long run at taking advantage of notaries who didn’t know any better than to work for them.

Good riddance!

1 Like

They vanished and stuffed everyone on payment 6 months ago. However, I received an email this morning to update my credentials with them! What a joke!

Not a big surprise. They can only rip so many people off before karma catches up with them. As far as I am concerned, good riddance.

Many of these companies stiff notaries, close down and then open shop using another name!

I stopped working for them a long time ago, I got tired of hounding them for payment. Any company that I have to send more then 1 invoice to get paid then I will not work for them again because it does not ever get better

It’s definitely about time. So sorry for all those that did get stiffed by the Baldoni’s. Hope they end up in court.

I had three signings with them all long distance from me, they never paid, I tried everything to get them to pay, but didn’t happen. Even the lender didn’t care ! Hope they get their just rewards!