NAT USA, INC. - Great company to work with!

This is a great company to work with. About two weeks ago I was assigned three jobs right in a row and just received payment for all three.

Where is this company located? I did a quick google search and don’t see any info on them.

NAT USA, INC. Is an amazing company.

SHOUT OUT

I just did a closing for NAT USA Inc. Let me say this is my first time working with them and they were awesome. They did things a little differently which had me a little worried. I did a sellers package for them Friday 2/10 for $75. I received a check in the mail today (2/16) for $100. I contacted them to let them know I was over paid. He said that they were paid extra and he wanted to share it and that he really appreciated my help.

2 Likes

They are based out of PA and Delaware. They payment is fast. They send work via Snapdocs.

I email over a nonpayment after 87 days.

Wayne, the owner & the person in-charge of payroll called me late on saturday evening & told me he had already sent the check and what date the check was cashed.

I was then able to go back in email to that day and confirm the check was indeed cashed & I was able to reconcile it.
I wish there are more honest signing companies and owners like Wayne.

Date of signing 11/23/16 , Date of Payment 12/19/16.
Definitely will recommend this company .

I am registered with Snapdocs; however, this company NAT USA, Inc sounds like a company that one should register with. Can anyone give me particulars about registering as a vendor with them?

1 Like

Hello, how do you sign up with the company?

Can anyone provide their number please

Do you have a number for them

Wow! Thanks for sharing! Are they still in business?