National 1 source

Has anyone worked for them? Any issues? I was never paid for an application because they didn’t sign final docs, no fair to us doing the application. As the NSA just got stiffed. Not cool.

National 1 Source out of Colorado? They have a bad reputation for not paying their notaries.

This is old also. I did reach them but told too bad, they never got loan so you don’t get bad.

I always wonder how these companies pay their employees when the closing doesn’t happen after an application. Do you wanna bet they still get paid for sitting at their desks? So why would they think an independent contractor wants to spend their own time and resources without getting anything for the job?

1 Like

Yes they owe me $150 and refuse to pay me since last year. They are a hot mess and the notaries need to BEWARE!!!

yikes, sorry we are in same boat

They are suppose to be a title company which is regulated by the state. You can file a claim with this agency: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dora/title-industry. Let National 1 Source know you are going to file a claim with the state agency if you don’t receive your payment and give them a deadline to send the payment.

1 Like

Thank you for your help. You are appreciated.