National Loan Closings any one else have non-payment issues with this company

Promises have been for payment but nothing yet,

Yes, I had a problem as it was my first closing with this company. It disgusts me when we (SA) go out of our way to accommodate companies such as this to handle their business professionally on their behalf then they get paid and it is as if we never even existed. How do they operate a business like that? What I did after about (3) three attempts I told them that I would contact the company that hired them as an attempt to get this invoice paid; I did and they were furious with me but I got paid. Going forward I will not be doing business with them. Good luck with your invoice.

This company is horrible! The begged me to do it last minute job to go into San Francisco which was during commute time. Not only did I drive 40 miles in each direction, but I fought through traffic due to 2 accidents. I successfully completed the job, and went to my next assignment because I was told that there were no fax backs. While I was at my next assignment, my cell phone kept blowing up and it turns out that there were faxbacks that they wanted within an hour. They ended up docking my pay by $30! To make matters worse their accounts payable guy is a real jerk! I will never ever do another assignment for them, which they have called me for and I have blatantly told them my reasons why I won’t work for them anymore. Good luck.

Thanks for everyone’s input. I have learned my lesson this time.

I do the same thing with signing companies and it always works. They get mad but they pay and don’t bother calling on me again. Which is just fine. I hate having to wait and beg fir my money.

I’ve sent emails to both Omar and Odai…about outstanding invoices. I just received a check from them this past weekend for September closings. They are seriously behind in payments.

I also signed up for direct deposit and received only one deposit, and received checks from them so far. What was the point of signing up for DD if they’re going to send me a check? Ridiculous.

I have outstanding October invoices and I’m not accepting anymore closings until I’m paid off.

They pay me my fee when they call, but its not worth waiting 60 days to get paid. I’m thinking they’re billing chic either got fired or quit…thinking more like she quit.

done hundreds for them–no problems

They are very slow but they do pay. When I haven’t been paid for 40+ days I send an emaI. If I don’t get a response I follow up with a phone call. They always pay but it takes a while.

Never had a problem. Strange how some companies pay for different notaries. I’m wondering if it’s the loan officer? I had this experience with Signing Stream. They called me in a panic on a closing & I took it after explaining that I’d have to go straight from another closing & it would be late when I finished & I’d be 40 miles from home. They took over 60 days to pay & docked me for not updating the file quick enough!! Others seem to be happy with them. Who knows?

Their cutoff day is the 25th of each month. Billing period is from the 26th day of month 1 through the 25th day of month 2, with the payment to be made 30 days later. I get a direct deposit being made on the 6th day of month. This translates to my payment for Sept 26 to October 31 being received on Dec. 6 You will have to wait the longest for payment if your first order with them is at the end of the month. It isn’t the fastest in the world but so far it has been reliable.

Wrong date used: October 25, not October 31.

I completed two assignments for them back in July 2016, 1 in October and 1 in November before I realized that I had not gotten paid for the ones in July. I became aware of it after reading all your comments for this company. They called me for a split signing, me being the second notary, I thought this is my chance to get paid, I accepted it, I received signed docs from the other party and waited till 2 hours before the appointment to call NLC and I explained to them I was not going to the appointment unless I got paid for all the pending invoices and in advance for that one order, they wanted to overnight a check and I said no! you send payment by echeck or paypal and I will do it so, they did. I got paid for everything they owed me and the one I was about to complete for them, I also told them not call me again for any assignments.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that you were successful in getting paid. I have been experiencing non-payment issues with them as well. I completed two signings, one on October 1st and one on October 18th. I have been continuously emailing and and calling only to get automated responses to my emails and live representatives are NEVER available except the one individual who answers the phone to tell you no one is available. I finally looked up my paperwork and contacted the title company for whom the signings were completed. The guy there knew that they habitually don’t pay people because he started chuckling under his breath and CC’d me on an email that was sent directly to Odai there. When the title company representative looked up the loans to make sure that they were loans through his company, he confirmed that NLC signing company was paid almost immediately after completion of the signing. So why am I still waiting 75 days later to get paid? I also sent an email to their billing department and Odai and the title company representative indicating how unprofessional it was when we expend our time, energy, money and resources on the front end and have to literally beg to get paid. So please beware notaries, if you are not working for free and would like to get paid, timely or perhaps at all, please do not respond to any of the automated requests from this company. THEY SUCK! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!

Would you be adverse to providing both email addresses? Thanks

odaij@nationalloanclosings.com

Odai Jordan

Vice President

National Loan Closings
Signing Services Division

T: (877) 440-3055 | F: (515) 974-4075
E: odaij@nationalloanclosings.com | W: https://nationalloanclosings.com

974 73rd Street, Suite 8, Windsor Heights, IA 50324

1 Like

Yep! they just paid me after 60 Days, in fact, I don’t work for anyone that takes that long to pay any more, I was a net Branch owner for years, and was paid at funding, why they have to hold our money for 30, 60, 90 days or never pay us. Get on that phone and call talk to people that pay fast, call and stay in touch with them weekly until you become a house name; I didn’t say paster them I said call and talk get to know them, and they know you, Holidays are coming send some fruit or cookies they will remember you and give you their business.

Good news, I hope. Just got my first assignment from National Loan Clsoings in two years. All previous assignments took a min. of 60 days to get paid. I was about to turn this one down and talked to Ariana who explained they are under new management and cut checks on the 15th for the prior months assignments. Lets hope its true.

Lord, I’ve heard the “under new management”. It’s one of their patented glib lines when they are trying to get you to take work for them.

I block their calls, but once in a while they sneak in with a new phone number. I’m polite, but no way - I do not pay people to give me notary work, which is what doing jobs for NLC boils down to.

Good luck!