National Preferred Notary Incorporated

Does anyone know if they still exist. Been trying to collect on a job from September 2017 no response.
Thanks for any info.
Leanna

Yes, they still exist. They have a bad reputation for not paying their notaries.

I have responded to more than one posting of yours about notaries that do not pay. Do you have a free membership over at Notary Rotary so that you can properly research and vet the companies who make offers to you, or the companies you would like to work for? From this point on, I encourage you to research all companies you would like to work for. If you accept an assignment because you think you might miss an opportunity, then still make sure you look up their reputation. If a multitude of comments from notaries indicate that hey do not pay, you can always call the company back and cancel and tell them exactly why. I have done this before and have politely asked that they no longer call me.

Yes they still exist, just completed a signing for them last week. Unfortunately, I shouldn’t have as I too have been trying to collect for an invoice over 100 days old. I spoke with the scheduler the day of my singing and told her I was seriously thinking about backing out the day of the signing due to non payment on the 100 day old invoice. She assured me she would let the owner know, blah, blah blah. I only completed the signing last week for 2 reasons 1.) I confused this company with another one when I accepted assignment and I had already confirmed with the borrowers several days prior (my fault) 2.) They are on the snap doc website and I was worried about a negative thumbs down review for backing out at the last minute. I proceeded knowing I may not be compensated. I willnot make the same mistake again none of us like to work for free:blush:

I have been there and done that before. Thanks for letting me know they exist. I will not work for them until I am paid. So many companies have similar names out there, hard to be on our toes when we are busy!
Thank you for the info. :slightly_smiling:

I have not backed out but will do that next time if research is negative. Cannot afford to waste my time. It has rarely happened and now I seem to have a lot of it! Thanks for info.

I have also been trying to collect for services in September - you don’t get to speak to anyone - people stay away from them.
Carol

I did a signing for them in September and still no payment. Got the run-around for awhile and now they don’t answer the phone. Every extension goes to voice mail. Anyone know if they’re till in business?

I did two signings for them in October 2017 and I have called and sent emails. I have also documented when I have called and what BS response I have received in an email. I emailed the title company and CC’d Mike DeValk (who is the owner) and the title company was pretty upset that they are not the notaries. I will see what happens. I think that they have gone out of business and will probably pop up with another name. I think that we should all look at our orders and email every lender and title company that they have accepted business from and put them on blast. I actually told the title company not to send them anymore work.

1 Like

Email me
Dylan.william.torres@gmail.com

Please email me
Dylan.william.torres@gmail.com

Sorry I just saw this note. I emailed you Dylan. Thank you. Leanna

National Preferred Notary isn’t on Snapdocs anymore. Hopefully, they don’t pop up on other platforms

I absolutely agree. Times are super hard out here now with gas prices & food going up, the pandemic and other issues to be allowing these “so-called” reputable companies request services from us as signers only for them to not pay in return. It isn’t right. Lately it has been too many scams with this and notaries not being paid. It’s got to be some way we can all come together and have a law put in place or something for these issues. It’s like they expect us to do work for free while they collect all of our dues from the title companies. This is ridiculous. I say the title companies, and other direct companies just cut the middle men out themselves and just hire notaries directly since they do that anyway through the third party service companies. Some of them are just not trustworthy or even legit signing service companies. This is just sad. It should be some kind of law against this type of thing!

That is a nice dream……