New Home Title LLC

I have done closing for New Home Title in Kissimmee, Florida, I did a closing for them since March 12th, 2017. the owner is Richard Simmons. He has not paid me and keep telling me he will get the check out. I have sent him invoices repeatedly and he avoids my calls. The only time i can ever get him is when i have someone else do a conference call from another number. Apparently he won,t answer if he sees my number shows up on his phone. He is a small title company and recently opened up a second office in Texas. Guys beware. He may not pay you. He have you do a few closings for him and then he does not pay you and then moves on to another person. If you would like to confirm anything you may email me at cthame@yahoo.com or call me at 305-796-4672 should you need a reference.

Thank you for the heads up!

Sorry you got taken by this company. Don’t let this keep you from moving forward in your job. Contact the lender and let them know he does not pay his notaries. Many lenders will intervene and help get your check out. I did a signing for EC Financial in which I did get paid on time then nothing, after repeated invoices and calls I emailed the lender and received my check in 3 days. Hope this works for you.

I think I will be pursuing this recommendation among other things. I will post any results.

I did a RESPA in June of 2017, no payment. Phones are disconnected.