Notarize 5000 identical documents electronically

I have a client that needs to notarize 5000 documents. They’re all identical and they’re currently in pdf format. I’d love to somehow do an electronic stamp to place on all at the same time. Do you know if this is possible? I’m in TX.

Why would you do that? Sounds like he might need to be investigated by the AG. I never put my stamp on anything that I don’t already see filled out. That’s extremely dangerous to allow any document to have your stamp when it’s not prefilled.

1 Like

I don’t think I described it accurately. They’re all pre-filled. Nothing will be added after I notarize. Everything is legitimate. Its just a ton of documents. I just haven’t ever done an electronic notary stamp. Do you know how I can get an electronic stamp (preferrably cheap)?

Check with your SOS and in your handbook and notary laws…your regulations and guidelines are outlined there. I know TX has Remote Online Notarization now…can only assume they’ve also approved electronic notarizations.

Know this is old, just wondering what happened. Did you do it? What were you paid? How long did this take? Doubt you could electronically notarize all with ONE electronic stamp…but sure would like to know if that was possible.

Me Too… A lot of us would like to know MORE…Never heard of this. What were you pad?

I got pretty far in researching the electronic notary thing, but as it turns out I didn’t have to use it. I found an alternative document that allowed signature without the notarization. However, this year I’m going to have the same issue. I have time to prepare though. This year I will likely need to notarize about 10-20k documents or so. The form is exactly the same (except for a few blanks) and the signature is exactly the same, so that makes it much easier. I will likely accomplish it using a programmer that is crafty with the programming language called “python.” If you set a reminder and ask for an update round June 1, I’ll likely have another chapter to add in this saga. This is the project I’m notarizing these for: https://youtu.be/AnLq5X6rVWk

Yeah…I’ve seen/heard these folks before…I don’t get involved in anything like this - I won’t associate my name with any of this business. Just like I don’t do debt settlement signings…