Notarized Inc wants to pay $40 for a seller package signing...(snapdoc)

I replied that even though it’s a seller signing and small package, but still need to spend time printing and meet with seller and sign. so I asked for $85. Minutes later, I check on this and someone else has accepted the assignment!! So ridiculous.

Yep. Ridiculous. While the packages are smaller than most refis, there are a lot of forms that need to be filled out. I find they generally take as long as a much larger refi…and can be longer if they have a lot of questions and call the Title co. for clarification (or to argue about this or that charge).

1 Like

yes, thats why i dont understand why anyone would accept a low fee like this…

stick to your guns. there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Don’t Be surprised if you get a phone call to fix something because they hired someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing And now they need someone who has experience to go out A second time!
I would never take $40 for one of those packages either. Never less than $75-$85 and more if they want fax backs. they more often than not take more time because people do Decker about the charges ask more questions and quite often have to call their realtor Loan Officer someone from the table.

Some notaries sill live with their parents… beer money.

1 Like

I have done a ton of work for Notarize, Inc. when they were in the Texas market and they
do try to low ball people on singing fees. I recommend negotiating the fee; however,
thetr is alway a Siging Agent that will do the job a lot cheaper.

Just remember Snapdocs is not your friend. They don’t care if you get paid, they don’t care if companies leave you bad feedback that you cannot see or respond to. The signing companies are who hires them, notaries are just a means to an end. It would be a good idea to boycott them.

3 Likes

You are being asked to do a RE. Attorneyj 's signing duties for peanuts. I won’t touch RE deals for under $100 to $125+, depending on the over all pkg. size…one man’s opinion.

1 Like

Notarized, Inc. has always low balled and will continue too. Notaries are helping screw us all
taking low fees. for a Seller’s package $90 minimum should be the fee, a typical refinance and
purchase should pay around $120-$125 anywhere, especially in Texas. There was folks just happy to get an assignment. Snap Docs has been a culprit behold the low balling too. We are
only hurting ourselves taking such low fees to sign someone.

Same here, I reply available but someone else got the assigment

Notarized, Inc - I agreed to do the job BUYER’S SIDE for $75. I thought it would be a buyer’s side in transcation, not far from me. It turned out it was over 100 pages loan and the buyer was charged $300 for the notary service.
So I cancelled it 2 hours prior to the appointment. That was very insulting by Notarized,inc. I am not proud of myself for that but I am really upset and would never work for Notarized, Inc again.

I find that the average total time expended (including printing, travel, and signing table time) is not much different for a Seller’s package than for a Refinance. Yet, Seller’s packages are typically priced about 30% lower. It’s not number of pages that matters…it’s actual time spent from start to finish.

1 Like