Notary Cafe Referral

How do you know when you get a referral from Notary Cafe for a Loan Signing?

Good question! I know I’m not getting any from here:(

But how would you know when you receive a referral? Would you need to ask the Title, Escrow or Signing Agency how they found you or will it be obvious that the lead came from Notary Cafe?

Usually, unless hiring party tells you, the only way you’ll know they came thru Notary Cafe is when you sign in to get docs.
The ID & PW are the same as you use to sign into Notary Cafe…and most hiring parties do include ID/PW in the CO they send you.

3 Likes

Oh, good to know! Something to look for!

Thanks for the info.

Also, this site can get complicated and you’ll learn much about how it works by poking around everywhere and reading instructions. While many companies use this site as a ‘platform’, there is no ‘list’ of them and you’ll only discover who they are as I mentioned before (same ID/PW). You still should be marketing by signing up directly with companies you’ve found by googling.** ALL directories are only part of finding business**. AND many companies who do NOT use this site as a platform can still find you here PROVIDED that you have allowed ‘visibility’ on YOUR profile. Note that in those instances, you will not know where they found you unless they either tell you or you ask. This is particularly true of small, local TCs who rarely need an out-of-area notary, but those pay very well, but are generally not repeat business.
While on topic of directories, imho, there are only 3 worth paying for—this one, 123Notary & Notary Rotary. If you get your BGC thru NNA, you are automatically included in their (nearly worthless randomized list that’s good for newbs during their first year in business)—just be aware that those who utilize that directory are mostly looking for desperate people who will accept very low fees

4 Likes

I made a habit of asking new-to-me hiring parties where they found me - the first few years I maintained several paid listings and it was the only way to track how my dollars were working for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed follow-up.